24

Evelyn's POV

I'm hitting Oisin's back with my fists but it probably feels like light rain drops instead of a heavy handed punch. Of course the caveman put me over his shoulder.

We've gone through so many doors quickly but it isn't until I see the large black, iron, bolted, heavy looking door that it clicks.

He wants to fuck me in the dungeon?!

"Why not? It has the best handcuffs and we get out of the bedroom for a little while. Plus you can scream all you want, little lamb but it's sound proof." He smacks my ass before opening the door.

"Oisin not here!" I giggled as he finally allowed me down from over his shoulder.

"Yes here. Right here." He was so much taller than me but he positioned himself so that his legs were in between thighs. When he moved I could feel his hard cock rub against my sensitive clit.

He had me up against the dungeon wall. It was cold and dirty, but I was so horny I didn't care. There is something exciting about knowing we might get caught. I felt cold metal clamp around my one wrist and then the other, forcing them to be above my head.

I was at his mercy.

"You like me taking away your power, don't you lass?" His accent made me cream my in my panties. Then he did that sexy smirk that made my panties even more wet. Although right now I'm not wearing any panties, or anything else for that matter. I squeeze my thighs together trying to stop my juices from flowing out, but he won't have that.

Oisin stepped back, "that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He groaned

"Wait until I squirt." I teased. I probably shouldn't have done that.

He rubbed his hard cock against my sensitive clit. "Oh I plan on that. I plan on watching my cum drip from that beautiful cunt of yours. And plenty of other places too."

"Oisin! Oisin! Oisin!" I threw my head back, closing my eyes.

And waited for the waves of pleasure to flow over me as I continued to rub my clit against him, bucking my hips back and forth.

That's when I woke up. In Oisin's bed. Oh my goodness what did I get myself into? I want to go back sleep and finish my dream but I can't.

I looked over my shoulder and he snickered at me. "Having a wet dream?"

"No." I tried to cover myself up even more. Pulling the sheets up to my neck which hurt to touch. I hissed in pain.

"Come here love and I'll make it feel better."

I reluctantly and carefully moved to keep my sheets covering me. My modesty made him smile even bigger. Damn that man and his sexy smile. And eyes. And dark wavy hair. And body. Every single part of his body is toned. Not a blemish in sight. A few scars but basically this man is a god.

"Are you done gawking? I'm happy that you are  eye-fucking me but it's a 2 way street and those sheets are in the way."  He smirked and lightly tugging on the sheets.

I had been caught. "You know I didn't have a wet dream and I wasn't eye effing you."

He pulled me in close to him on the bed and licked the bite mark. I was waiting for the tingles or erotic pleasure that I read werewolves got from their bites but nothing happened.

"Effing? Did we eff last night? Is that what that effing was?" He kissed my neck and like magic the pain and mark disappeared. "How was your effing dream about effing me." He pumped his eyebrows.

Embarrassed, I hid my head in his chest and blushed. He tickled me and brought me in closer, tighter. "Evelyn, come on love, stop hiding."

No.

I pulled my hands over my face as he brut strength detached me only a few inches away from his chest so he could see me.

Bad idea.

He didn't bother grabbing the sheets to keep me modest as they fell to the ground and my hands out of reflex covered my face. He brought his hands up to mine and tried to move them. "I'll tickle you..."

"You wouldn't dare!" My head popped up and my arms went out in defense mode.

"Wanna bet?" He started with my arms and sides. My legs went wild trying to kick him and although I was laughing, it was torture. "Stop! Stop! I beg you!" Only when laughter turned to tears did he relent. "You are cruel!" I hit his shoulder.

"And now I got ya underneath me. My plan to eff you again part one is complete."  He can be sweet and funny when he wants to be. And endearing. And really handsome. I can't believe he wants me. Why me? Is it the change to being a faery?

"The next time you ogle me like a piece of meat I'm going to make that ass mine. And before you ask love, I would dare. Actually..." He pulled himself off of me for a moment and looked me up and down, making me laugh. Now I know how he feels. "...I promise that beautiful behind of yours will match the color of your rosy red cheeks ASAP."

"Don't scare me like that." He put all of his weight back down on me holding me captive.

"Scare you?" He seemed confused.

"I thought you meant putting that in there, not just spanking." I felt him tense but for once I could relax.

Then that wicked grin came across his face and I clenched while he relaxed. "I will take you from behind, milady."

"Doggy style? Backwards cowgirl? All very good ways to take me from behind without taking my behind." I actually really enjoyed those because it gave me and my partner access to my bundle of nerves.

"Good ideas," he pretended to think about it, "and yet my idea is better," he smirked, "I can't wait to feel how tight you are. Let me guess, a virgin?"

"I'm not a virgin virgin...but yes if you must know..."

"I must." He was so serious, nodding his head.

"...yes. no one has been back there. It's gross. I've seen it in porn and read about it in romance novels, but I don't think it's for me."

His face came down to mine meeting my so gently, almost like a promise that he would be gentle with my asshole. And yet, not a turn on. Then he kissed me like there was no tomorrow. His hands went to my hips, snaked behind me, and brought us closer together. There was only way for us to get any closer at this point and I needed a shower. And food.

There was a hard knock at the door and a female voice yelled: "breakfast was served."

Oisin pulled himself off of me with a groan, "Come love, I can't starve you to death. Shower up and I'll have food set out for you." In a blink of an eye he was at the door dressed in his sweatpants and a white t-shirt. "Go on love, I got this."

Why do I feel sad? No, it's mad. Am I jealous? Am I jealous of the lady at the door and upset that Oisin shooed me away, not wanting to shower with me.

That's silly.
I'm not a jealous girlfriend.
Am I his girlfriend?

I turned the shower on, letting it warm up. I've seen Oisin get clean towels from the back, so I explored his oasis of a bathroom.

A dark corner at the other side of the bathroom I saw a door. If the shelves had been stacked with fresh towels and robs I wouldn't have seen the doorknob. It was tiny and looked like it was made of copper that had turned green overtime from lack of use. It was in the shape of a rose.