Murderer's kid

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline... anyway, HeRe We GoOo

Sorry, this is so late! School, extra-curricular, stuff, you know, all of those lame excuses. I have also been working on another book, so for those of my fellow Marvel fans, you in for a treat! if that is of course you like it...

At McKinley...

No one could understand what ANYONE was saying.

"Why didn't you tell Marley about the meeting today!"

"We shouldn't let her join! She is friends with Sebastion!"

"I skipped lunch, does anyone have food?"

"Stop taking other people's water, Britany!" this was the kind of argument that was upheld for about 15 minutes before Mr. Shue stepped in.

"Hey, guys!" No one heard him. He sighed heavily, thinking of ways to get their attention, "We're doing another Journey song!" Everyone turned and groaned. "Again? C'mon Mr. Shue!" Artie groaned, "yeah, get a life man, there are millions of songs that Journey didn't make!" sam cried, "No, don't worry, I just needed to find a way to shut you all up!" Mr. Shue snapped back.

"Snappy much?" a familiar voice echoed through the now quiet room. "What are you doing here?"

The next day... (3rd POV)

Barry and Marley were peacefully walking down the hall, getting ready for their classes. Marley had left Barry earlier to go ask her teacher some things about an upcoming test.

Brinnnnnnnnnng

The warning bell rang, startling Barry. As he closed his locker, he started feeling this odd sensation, like a sensation that everyone was staring at him. though, he wasn't wrong.

Barry clutched his books closer to his chest, feeling all eyes glued to him. Sweat started to drip down his face as he continued the long journey to math. When he was nearly at the door, one of the kids staring stuck his foot out and tripped poor Barry Allen. 

"Hey watch it, dude!" Barry snapped, surprising himself, "What you going to do about it? Call your dad? Oh no, the man who murdered his wife is gonna get me isn't he!" the boy cackled as Barry got up, the color draining from his face, 'how'd they find out?' Barry didn't even bother to ask and just ran into his class. He dropped his stuff down next to his chair in the back and covered his face in a book. 

'How'd they find out. How'd they find out? How'd they find out? Maybe Marley told them. Or maybe there was a girl in the bathroom when Marley was reading it. But how would they find out then? I mean, she read an article, she didn't say it aloud, did she? Did I?' Barry's thoughts were cut off by his Math teacher glaring at him and repeating his name. "Bartholomew Allen."

"Here," Barry said, raising his hand, cringing at his name. "Oof Allen, you really have the worst name. I dare you to call your dad the next time someone calls you that, ya know, so he can do," the boy put his finger to his throat then dramatically jerked it to the side, signaling he meant to kill. Barry sank further into his chair, trying to contain his anger from spilling out.

More and more hate comments were made by his peers throughout his class and Barry was shocked he hadn't snapped. Yet...

Santana POV, 17 hours ago...

"Snappy much?" a familiar voice echoed through the now quiet room. "What are you doing here?" I yelled, very upset that he was crashing a private glee meeting. "Oh, I'm just here to check on my favorite Glee group, McKinley's New Directions!" Everyone rolled their eyes at this, "get to the point Sebastion, we all know that isn't true." Sebastian smirked, "no, no, I am being honest! I just came to say hello and that we will destroy you this year." Sebastian had a fake smile throughout all of it, except the last part. "Here we go, what gonna do this time, Sebastian? Huh? You gonna kill one of us this time?" Sebastion smiled dully. "Maybe just for fun," a menacing glare never left his eye while he was talking, "that ambitious, huh, Smythe?"

"Maybe a little more than you think."

3rd POV 17 hours later...

11:45.....11:50.....11:55.....11:56.....'Almost free from the hate comments.' "now class, for homework, I want you to make up a five-part calculus word problem by tomorrow. Make up a scenario that you have lived through but somehow put calculus into, I don't know, just turn it in by tomorrow." 'almost...'

"Well, then Allen here should tell us about his murdering father." someone commented, "yeah, it'll sure be one hell of a story!" someone else shouted. The bell rang and Barry felt freedom come closer and closer until someone shouted, "yeah, and he can tell us all about the look on his fathers face when he was caught. Ya know, for killing his own wife." that was the last of. Barry couldn't take it anymore, "now you listen here you son of a-" Barry was inches away from punching the kid who said that before his math teacher interrupted, "Mister Allen, detention. 3 weeks. And I really hope you do not continue this violently, there will be consequences, we do not need another Allen in jail, now do we?" Barry nodded quietly, taking his fist away from the kid, blinking rapidly to prevent the tears from falling.

'Why does no one ever believe me?'