Auditions part 2

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline...  also, most of the story will be in Marley's POV. AnYwAy, HeRe We GoOo

Marley POV

Barry walked off stage and I practically tackled him. "You liar!" I cried playfully, "You said you didn't know how to sing!" I said smacking his arm, "I never said that, I just said I can't dance," Barry said modestly. I rolled my eyes at his modesty. Barry noticed my tear-streaked face and said worried, "were you crying? What happened?" I laughed and said "you happened, you are one emotional stone mister Bartholemlow Allen," Barry laughed at his name, "you better not keep calling me that miss Rose," I smiled and said rather playfully, "oh I wouldn't dream of it!" We couldn't keep our laughter in as we walked away from the auditions.

Kurt POV

Watching Sebastian brought up some odd feelings. The first thing I noticed was his hair. Is he wearing gel? No, he wasn't. His hair wasn't shiny from the gel. it looked like a sticky kind of wetness. I studied it closer when he was stating his name and there were red/orange drips cascading off his hair onto his white shirt. His presence on stage wasn't very good either, it was like it was his first time on a stage, yet it didn't take away from his singing skills. When Sebastian was singing, he had this untouched emotion that he normally doesn't have, he didn't have his normal cocky and rude demeanor, but rather a scared and innocent one. In the middle of his audition, I looked to the left-wing and saw the girl who was with Sebastian earlier, tearing up. I can't blame her though, I myself felt a bit of water falling down my cheeks. When he ended I looked around to my fellow glee members almost applauding Sebastian before they came back to their senses. Rachel looked the most affected by Sebastion's performance. She walked over to me and said "that isn't Sebastian, that boy didn't hurt Blaine." she said genuinely, "you know, he could just be someone who looks ridiculously like him." I wanted to agree with her but it doesn't make sense. "Rachel, you're delusional, you just want another hot, good, male singer in the group," Santana said, causing me to jump, "news flash, we have like, three strong male voices," Rachel looked visibly annoyed, "that isn't it Santana," Santana rolled her eyes, "then what is it Berry?" Rachel glared at the Latino, "you're an evil piece of crap Santana, you know that?" She rolled eyes, "yeah tell me something I don't know," Rachel nearly screamed this, "I know that dumped an extra-large slushie in his face while he was just walking down the hall innocently!" I was taken aback by this "Santana, what the hell?!?" I cried, "I told you not to do anything stupid!" Santana laughed, "it wasn't stupid, the meerkat deserved it," Rachel couldn't take anymore and slapped her across her face. I wanted to laugh at the evil devil but held it in, Rachel stormed out of the room. I spoke up and said, "looks like she just went all Lima Heights on your ass, amigo." I walked out to go find Rachel but she was long gone. I needed to find out this ridiculousness that is happening in McKinley.

sorry for such a short chapter!

Lost & Foundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें