Here we go

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline...*all of the new directions are in the same grade so nobody graduated before anyone else, I know it isn't realistic, but it is soooo much easier.* BUT ANYWAYSSSSSSS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

3rd POV 

Barry had been with the Rose's for a week now, and he and Marley have gotten along quite nicely. they have both become exceptional friends, and are very similar. but Barry still hasn't told her why he is here.

Marley and Barry were walking to McKinley high, talking about what they would do there, "I really hope there is a good science or chemistry program," Barry said as he turned the corner. "what, gross Barry, I heard that their glee club won nationals last year, so, they are probably really good, I want to try out." Marley said, smiling the whole time, her smile expanded and she said, "I dare you to try out for Glee club, that way if I don't get in and you do, I still will have some sort of connection!" Barry laughed and said, "no way, I have two left feet trying to walk on stilts. it's hard enough when I am trying to run!" Marley laughed and then Barry finished with "why do you want to be in glee club?" Marley laughed then said, "I don't know, I love singing, and they are really good," she then looked down at her feet and said quietly, to herself, "and probably really popular," Barry looked at her, but pretended not to notice because they had arrived, finally, to McKinley High School.  

Santana POV

I walked into school and saw Quinn standing near her locker, talking to Brittany. Quinn looked at me and cried "Tana!!! I missed you so much!" I laughed as she bombarded me in a hug. we kept chatting for a while and soon, Rachel joined in, but it stopped when Rachel whispered to us, "what the hell is he doing here." 

"where?" Brittany asked, me and Quinn nodding in agreement, "there!" Rachel pointed. and there we saw him. non-other than Mr. Meerkat himself, stepping foot in McKinley, home of the New Directions. Rivals of the Warblers, his school, so what is he doing here. Meerkat was casually talking with this girl who was on the taller side, brown hair, blue eyes, cute, for sure, but not my type. Meerkat, on the other hand, looked different, he looked, less intimidating, he didn't have any gel in his hair, he didn't have his famous grin slathered on his face, rather, a sweet innocent smile. He was laughing at her jokes like he has lost all his pride and then went with her to Principal Finnigan's office. Rachel and Brittany started following them, me and Quinn looked at each other and just shrugged. Us trailing behind them.

Rachel POV

we sat on a bench that was just outside Finnigan's office. when Marley and Sebastian went inside, Finnigan looked quite shocked to see the Warbler in his office. "ah, Mr. Smythe, what do I owe the pleasure?" Finnigan said with a clenched jaw. Sebastian looked confused, "uh, sir, my name is Barry, Barry Allen? I am a new transfer student, from Central City?" Finnigan looked through his files then to his computer. Santana started snickering. "Watch as Meerkat gets busted, no one would believe he would register as 'Barry Allen'." Brittany nodded and turned back to the conversation. Finnigan looked back up at 'Barry' and smiled, "welcome mister Allen, to Mckinley High." 'Barry' smiled and looked at the girl. "maybe they are brother and sister? but i am pretty sure Sebatian doesn't have a sister." Quinn stated, "and I don't think he would be friendly with her," Brittany finished. Sebatsian looked at Marley and looked back at Finnigan and said, "and this is my friend Marley, she's my host family." Sebatian looked at her and said "she is also a transferred from another school." Finnigan gave them both their schedules and they headed out. "Hey look! we have so many classes together!" The girl Marley exclaimed, "that's great! at least I have most of my classes with someone I know," Sebastian looked over to Marley and smiled, "same here Barry," as they walked past us, Santana stood up and said, "Hey twink! what are you doing here!" they didn't stop or turn around. "HEY! I WAS TALKING TO YOU!" Marley and Sebastian turned around, "Meerkat! what are you doing here?" Sebastian looked confused, "are you talking to me?" he asked, "uh, duh," Santana said snarkly. Sebastian looked at her more closely and Santana smiled, "remember me twink?" 

"no, no I don't, um who are you?" Sebastian said looking at the four of us. "Barry, come on, they are just messing with you." Marley said pulling his arm. "yeah, thanks Marley!" he smiled ad walked away.