Glee Club

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline... anyway, HeRe We GoOo

3rd POV

 Santana was on a facetime call with Kurt, Blaine, Rachel, Finn, Quinn, and Brittany. "We should slushie attack him tomorrow," Finn exclaimed, "yeah, we should each get a different color, make him a rainbow!" Kurt smiled. Blaine felt uncomfortable planning this evil plan. "what do you think Blaine?" Brittany asked, "um, I don't know, maybe we can just go to Dalton, you know, and ask why Sebastian is here?" Santana was inspecting Blaine's uncomfortableness. "Blaine, what's wrong, why don't you want to slushie the guy who nearly blinded you?" Blaine looked nervous, "um, what if that isn't Sebastian, what if it's just a guy, who looks extremely like him. I mean, he didn't even have any sort of snarky remark, it just is. so not him!" Kurt considered this and said, "maybe we should just, I don't know, go to Dalton, just to be sure." Quinn rolled her eyes, "Fine, but we are still going to do the plan." Finn, Rachel, Santana, and Brittany nodded as Blaine left the call. he had a nervous feeling that his friends were doing something REALLY bad.

Marley POV

I was super excited as I walked through the halls. Today was the day. I was going to try out for Glee club and I really, REALLY wanted Barry to tryout as well. "Barry!" I squealed as I ran up to him grabbing his things out of his locker, "hey Marley, what's up?" I had a smile on my face that I couldn't tear off even if my fish died! Wait, that, that got dark... Barry looked up at me and said "you sure are smiley today, what is today? Is it your birthday? Is-is it something important," Barry smacked his forehead and cried sarcastically, "what did I miss!!!" I started giggling and said, "Barry, stop, you know what today is!" Barry looked at his watch and then back at me. I smiled bigger and the realization struck him, "OHHH, it's Glee auditions today!" I laughed smacking his arm. "You coming with me too, silly!" He looked towards me and said, "of course I am, I would be a pretty bad friend if I didn't show up!" I shook my head, "No! Your auditioning too! I signed you up yesterday after school!" I saw Barry's shocked face turn into a dorky smile, "okay if I audition, I get your tater-tots for the rest of the week," my eyes widen, and said "no, no way! I'll give you my chocolate milk instead," Barry laughed and said, "I am joking, I will just tryout, nothing in return." he winked and said, "I also just wanted to see your reaction." we both broke down laughing when the bell rang, cutting us off. "Come on, Barry, I'll race ya there,"

Quinn POV

I was standing near my locker, scrolling through my phone. "Barry!" I heard someone scream. I looked up and saw Marley jump on Sebastian. I was expecting Sebastian to crack, you know? To break this stupid act, but no, I was sooooooo wrong. Sebastian smiled bigger and turned to Marley. They kept conversing and their smiles just grew bigger after each remark. Marley even slapped him! Did Sebastian even show his evil, menecing grin? NO. it was so enraging I couldn't watch anymore of it. I really wished I had a slushie because I just needed to see the malicious grin. Things needed to go back to normal, things needed to be ordinary. 

Marley POV

Barry and I walked out of our English class and went to our lockers. We first went to Barry's locker as he was dropping his books off, I showed him a video of last year's New Directions at nationals. Barry was shocked. "Wow, they are good." was all he was capable to say. I laughed and said, "imagine if that was you up there, I mean, the glory, that would be amazing!" Barry laughed and said. "You and I have VERY different perspectives of glory, I-" Barry was cut off by a splash of red crash onto Barry's face. "Just red dye number 6," A Latino girl said, smiling bigger than I have seen to be humanly possible. I glared at my laughing peers around us and dragged Barry to the girls bathroom.

Santana POV

I know Kurt told us not to do anything stupid before he left the facetime call, but I couldn't help myself, he has such a punchable face. I of course am not going to punch him, I just gotta grab some red dye number 6, and a jumbo slushie cup. I saw Sebastian and Marley watching a video, and talking. Marley put her phone away and they started walking towards me. Perfect timing meerkat. I walked straight towards them and splashed the slushie right in his face. "Just red dye number 6," I commented laughing hysterically. I saw Quinn trying not to die from Sebastian's expression. He looked completely flabbergasted, with the drink staining his shirt. Marley glared at the surrounding, laughing people. They all had their phones out, laughing even harder as he slipped slightly on the slushie on the floor as Marley dragged him to the bathroom. I looked back at Quinn, unaware she filmed the whole thing.

Marley POV

"The nerve of some people!" I was furious. "I don't understand, why the hell would they do that, assholes, I am telling you.-" Barry cut me off "I am not surprised. Look, Marley, it's fine, don't worry about it. This isn't the first time, and it's about time anyway." I looked at Barry as he continued rambling, "Barry, what do you mean, 'it isn't the first time' or 'it's about time'? Has this happened before?" Barry looked up at her sheepishly, "Kinda?" I stared at him, "Barry Allen, what do you mean Kinda." Barry scrolled through his phone and tapped an article, "here, read this while I change." I looked at him weirdly, "why do you have a change of clothes in your backpack?" Barry rolled his eyes and said, "I'll explain later."

"Alright, you better though," I answered, opening the article.