Oh boy

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline... anyway, HeRe We GoOo

holy crap! I have over 700 reads! wow, so dreams really do come true. I am pretty sure I said this somewhere else. I think it was in one of my other stories, you should really check those out! hehe sorry for just having this just being a story promoter...

ughhhhhhhhh! I haven't updated in foreverrrrrrrr! booo. anyway, here is the next part of Lost & Found

Kurt POV

I was walking the halls, musing about recent events. I started to think about the auditions from yesterday, Santana's right. The guy on stage was most definitely Sebastian, I don't know what I was thinking. As I continued down the hall to lunch, Blaine cornered me."Kurt, we need to talk," I nodded "go ahead." Blaine inhaled deeply, "you know that Barry kid who tried out for the new directions?"

" Yes," I responded as Blaine continued, "well you know how he looked oddly like Sebastian Smythe?" I nodded in response, "he looks so similar because he is Sebastian Smythe." I rolled my eyes, "I thought you were already 100% sure he wasn't who he said he was." Blaine groaned, "Firstly, I was 50/50, and secondly, I have proof." My eyes widened as he grabbed my hand and led me out to the choir room. I was shocked to see most on the One Directions, not including the new recruits, sitting down, eating their lunches. "Why are we here Blaine?" I whispered close to his ear, "evidence," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes, "I believe you already, Blaine! Is this really necessary?" Blaine looked offended, "probably not but I am going to do it anyway!" he walked past me, scoffing. "Can you please hurry this up? Some of us have lives." Santana remarked, "I already know that the meerkat is posing as this innocent, goody two shoes, so I am sadly agreeing with Lady Hummel." I glared at Santana as Blaine peaked his head out the door. "this is my first piece of evidence." Blaine said whilst turning the lights off. "Is this really necessary? It's like you're interrogating us." Blaine looked back intensely, "maybe I am..." everyone in the room gave him a weird look as he pulled a bulletin board into the light that was created by a window. 'This is oddly embarrassing...'

"For my first piece of evidence...I bring you TRENT!' Blaine said each word with a lot of emphases. Trent tentatively walked into the room. He gave a small wave and Blaine yanked him next to him. "Trent, would you please tell everyone what you told me?" Blaine said looking at his fellow glee members, "um, that my mom has severe diarrhea?" Blaine groaned, "Noooooo! About Seb!" Trent made an o shape with his mouth and said, "that Sebastian hasn't been in school lately." Blaine's smile grew, "you see? Sebastian hasn't been at school. And before you ask why, I'll tell you." An audible sigh could be heard throughout the room, "Sebastion hasn't been going to school due to the fact that he is currently enrolled in Mckinley." Blaine continued on like this, telling all of us things we already knew. Everyone was kind of sick of it by this point but nobody really said anything. This went on for another 10ish minute and clearly, Sam had had enough. "Blaine, Blaine BlAiNe, bLaInE, BLAINE!!!" Blaine looked over and groaned, "yes Sam?" Blaine's face showed annoyance. "Can we stop now? The bell is going to ring any time now and we all already knew this." Blaine's face showed pure confusion, "you all knew?" everyone nodded. "Why wouldn't you tell me! Ugh, you guys are so annoying, my mouth is so dry from all that talking! If only you said something sooner we'd be done with this!" Blaine kept murmuring things to himself as he cleaned up and left. The rest of us just sat there not saying a word. "So can we just agree to forget this?" Finn finally said, "yes." everyone said. The bell rang and everyone hurried to their classes.

I am honestly so sorry this is so short, but my school decided to have 300000000000000 assignments due on the same day plus tests so I am slammed. sorry for the lame excuses, later peeps!