Welcome to McKinley!

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline...*all of the new directions are in the same grade so nobody graduated before anyone else, I know it isn't realistic, but it is soooo much easier.*  BUT ANYWAYSSSSSSS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

 "Hi Joe, I just got off my flight."

"HI bar, good, okay so look for your host family, the Rose's."

"How will I find them?"

"I am not sure, maybe they will have a sign?"

"I am looking around, this just looks like a lonely, small, airport. very different from Central City's airport."

"I will text Mrs. Rose, I am good friends with her."

"Why didn't you just start with that joe?" I said laughing to myself. "I am texting her Bar, give me a sec," Joe responded. I could hear him on his computer, typing away at the keys. I smiled and thought, this is going to be quite an interesting adventure.  

Marley POV

I was waiting at a gate to an airport. and my mom was holding a sign that said, Barry Allen, we waited for a while, and finally, people started exiting the tunnel. we waited for a few minutes and my mother's phone dinged. "oh crap, honey? Marley? this way! were at the wrong gate!"  I walked with my mom over a couple of gates and saw a young man, somewhat my age, on the phone, smiling and laughing. The young man was cute too, he had brown hair, green eyes, and one of those smiles that make you smile back. the guy put his phone down and looked around. my mom held the sign up again and I saw him walk over. At first, I thought he looked familiar but I shook the thought out of my head. "Hi, are you, Millie Rose?" he asked, my mom, nodded her head and said "yes, I sure am. Are you Barry Allen?" he nodded and held his hand out to her. "nice to meet you Mrs. Rose." my mom shook his hand back, Nice to meet you too, Barry." Barry smiled again. "oh Barry, this is my daughter, Marley, she is going to e in the same grade as you in McKinley." I looked at my mom then down at my feet, thinking, my first year at McKinley, and I am hosting a cute-ass boy who just transferred, and is in the same grade. wonderful. just wonderful. I looked up and saw Barry casually talking to my mom. that isn't the only problem, he's gonna know that she's my mom. I really hope he doesn't spill the beans, otherwise, who knows what's going to happen!