I am sorry, what!?!

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline...Also, some events may be featured before it is chronologically supposed to happen.

Blaine POV

While I was walking to school the next day, I ran into a former warbler, Trent. "Hey Blaine, have you seen Sebastian lately? he hasn't been at school and his dormitory is completely deserted." I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. I cannot believe this! that Barry kid actually is Sebastian. of course, it is impossible for a random stranger to look just like him. I can't believe I stuck up for this rude ass kid who almost blinded me. "yes Trent I have." I said, my jaw clenched. Trent's face lit up and I motioned for him to come to follow me. "Shouldn't you be at school? I mean, of course, I love having you here and I love spending time with you, but don't you have school?" Trent laughed, "oh yeah, the Headmaster let some of the Warblers go out on a search party. He cares a lot about the lacrosse team and having Sebastian not there is really dragging on the team's reputation."

"Oh really? Why's that?" Trent shrugged, "Sebastian is one of the best players and he's missed two games. The team lost both, plus the three scrimmages the team has occasionally." I was shocked, guess he has made a bigger impact on Dalton than I thought. As Trent and I walked onto campus, we went straight to the main bulletin board, where we would most likely find Sebastian his little friend. I had a free period after my homeroom so Trent just waited until I finished it. When I exited, I found Trent gawking at the sight he saw. There was Mr. Sebastian Smythe, hanging with his little friend. I think her name was Barley or Marley. I think it was Marley. Marley had an excellent audition so it was no doubt she was going to make it to Glee Club. Sebastian and Marley were casually talking until the bulletin board had finally cleared up. The girl Marley looks very nervous as she saw a lot of disappointed faces turn around and walk away from the bulletin board. Sebastian stayed back and started getting things out of his locker. He turned as he heard his friend squeal with joy. Sebastian walked over to her with a good amount of textbooks in his arms. "what happened, Marls?" Trent and I overheard. Marley calms down a little and just pointed to a paper on the bulletin board. "Guess who the two newest members of McKinley's New Directions are," Sebastian pondered, "is it you and that kid who threw that like total temper tantrum throwing the music stands everywhere?" Marley shook her head, "well you got one part right but not that kid who showed that tantrum," Sebastian looked surprised, "who is it then?" Marley looked around trying very hard not to scream, "You and me Barry! We did it can you believe it?!?!" Sebastian paled slightly but then looked back at how happy Marley was and immediately smiled back. "are you sure? Like, I am 100% sure you got it, but I doubt I did. The current kids in the New Directions gave me lots and lots of dirty looks." Marley rolled her eyes, "That probably doesn't mean anything Barry, but I'm telling you the truth. Just look at the bulletin board!" Sebastian glanced at the bulletin board and back at Marley. He started to stutter and Marley just said, "You know you don't have to do it right? I just wanted to see if you could sing." Sebastian laughed with relief. "thank God. No offense but I'm not really a glee geek." Marley snorted, "I know you're just a geek, geek." Sebastian and Marley laughed as the bell rang. Once they had gone their separate ways Trent looked at me, his eyes full of worry. "Did someone brainwash Sebastian?" Trent looks genuinely scared, "no, no. I mean I don't think so. Actually, it would make a lot of sense," Trent just kept more and scared so I quickly corrected myself, "But it's probably nothing. Maybe he's just trying to get the setlist again." Trent nodded a little annoyed but definitely more reassured. He then asked, "why was the girl calling him Barry?" I shook my head, "I genuinely have no idea." Trent and I continued to try and figure this situation out but had to stop because the bell rang. I bro hugged Trent and I walked to my first class.

this is defiantly a shorter chapter. especially considering the last chapter was a filler. xoxo, thenexttaylorswift 

Lost & FoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara