Toilets

SWEARING

Updating is inconsistent, I know. But just bear with me. Also, a reminder, none of the chapters are edited because I have a lazy ass.  

(Warning, this one is extra crappy.)

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. except for the storyline... anyway, HeRe We GoOo

Barry POV

Detention was boring, to say the least. All though I could still walk with Marley after school. She had her glee club, and I had... this? I'm gonna be honest, detention isn't all that bad. I can work on homework because the advisor looking over me is dead ass snoring.

As I scribble down equations and formulas when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look over only to be met by a punch to the face. "Ow, what the-" I stopped talking just as soon as I started. I see a muscular male looking at me with an evil smirk. I smile timidly, feeling my body begin to cower.

"Hi," I say, waving a bit before I feel a giant hand wrap around my thin wrist. I prepare myself for what is about to happen by grabbing onto the bigger kids' wrist, trying to loosen his grip, "let go of me." I grunt, struggling to break free as the guys dragged me through the hallways, "Not now," As I continue to try and wiggle out of their grip, I notice an odd smell as we get closer to an out-of-order bathroom, "Is it ready?" I hear the kid say into a phone. I start to feel very, very uncomfortable as we near the bathroom, and I start thinking of ways to escape. Alright, firstly, this is obviously a bully, and he is either going to punch the crap outta me, or considering he is dragging me to a bathroom, I am going to get a swirly. I let out an audible groan and, the person I shall now dub as 'the Bully', slightly tightened his grip on my wrist. Right as we reached the door, I attempted to make a run for it. Of course, it was a failed attempt but I will props to myself considering I was brave enough to even try.

The Bully knocks three times on the door, then bangs his fists profusely. I couldn't help but stifle my laughter at the face he was making when he was knocking on the door. The Bully snarls at me and I once again, stupidly, try to run away. This time, The Bully had actually let go of my wrist, letting me possibly escape. I spirit down the hallway, running and trying to find the exit. I looked behind me to see The Bully literally on my ass. I am not sure if it is because of my clumsiness or the fact that The Bully jump scared me, but I ended up falling flat on my face. I groan as I hear multiple laughs surround me and I figured The Bully thought he would need backup trying to get me,

"Aw, you thought you'd need help to get me?" I say as I feel three pairs of hands lift me from the floor, "so you called your friends? That's cute. You know, if I had many friends, I wouldn't be in this situa-" I shut up immediately as The Bully #2 punches me right between the eyes. I shake my head, opening my eyes to see that the hallway is shaking. "Are we in an earthquake?" I can hear the cult of bullies snort with their ugly-ass laughs.

Once we had gotten to the door, there was no secret knocking shit, it was just, open the door and throw me into a chair. I groan for the millionth time and try to get up, only to be shoved back into the chair, then tied with ropes. The lights turn off and bully #4 (i didn't even count the number of people) holds a flashlight to my face. "That is very unnecessary," I say, closing my eyes due to the blinding light.

"It is very necessary. Now, we want to know," The Bully said, bringing his face too close to mine, "You're dad a murderer?" I sigh, mentally shaming myself that I didn't think this was the reason for the 'kidnapping'.

"Which answer is going to get me outta here faster? I have places to be." The cult of bullies look at each other and came to a mutual agreement, "yes."

"Fine. My dad killed my mom," I said while cringing, "And even though what I am saying is a lie, I just want to get outta here. Plus, I don't care what you assholes think. I don't care what people like you think because you are bad people. I know that my father is innocent." I don't think the group of bullies appreciate being called assholes, or that really long explanation, because they swiftly untied me and dragged me to the toilet. "Look, if you're going to give me a swirly, can I at least get a second to bre-" Down my head went. Into the toilet water and then flushed. ew.

Let's say that they flushed the toilet four times before the janitor came in. Once the bully cult and the janitor left, I stuck paper towels to my forehead and cheeks and stared at my reflection. Tears. Tears were falling. I don't know why, but they were. They were falling endlessly and I recalled everything that has happened in the last hour. I shake my head and exit the bathroom, making my way to the detention room where my shit was.

When I exit the fucked up school, I take the paper towels off my face, throwing them away in the nearest trash can. When I finally arrive at the Rose's, I don't really feel like seeing anyone, so I scale a tree, (magically may I add,) and jump onto the roof, into the open window. I throw my backpack at the wall across from me and collapse into a ball. Tears fall onto my legs until there isn't any more to release. I shake heavily and stare at the plain ceiling. I can't wait 'till Marley to get home.

I did it! After millennials of waiting, y'all got another chapter. Woohoo! Well, you actually may have not been waiting and you just forgot about this book, but oh well. Anyways, this was shit, but don't forget to comment and vote. You can comment on ideas for future chapters 'cuz I really can't think of shit.