Chapter 49- Broken Promise

Before I start this chapter I would like to thank everyone who has read my books and/or still reading my books. Thank you for all the hilarious comments, support, and overall encouragement to keep writing. I know SPN has come to an end and I know we're going to miss our boys but I hope you guys continue to read my stories. So for all the people who have been reading my stories since 2018 HERES AN UPDATE FOR YOU AND FOR OUR NEW READERS TOO!!! ENJOY LOVES!!!

A YEAR OR SO LATER

I press my heel into the vampires throat, causing blood to go everywhere before I finally twist my foot causing the head to completely detach itself from the body. With a heavy sigh, I lift my leg up and look over at my husband who was covered in the same amount of blood as I was. I wipe whatever blood I can off my leg and grumble as Dean makes his way over to me.

He chuckles as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.
"You still got it baby." He smirks over at me before planting a kiss on my blood stained cheek.
"Don't try that slick shit, I'm still mad at you Dean Winchester. The one week we don't have the kids, you promise me a romantic get away and we end up picking up a case." I snap at him. I begin to walk down the hallway with my arms crossed in anger. Dean follows behind me, his head lowered in shame.
"Baby, I didn't know that the city we were visiting happened to have a vampire issue. And that the club we were going to happened to be their hide out okay? I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." He calls out from behind me.

I roll my eyes and shove open the heavy metal doors leading to the backstairs in an alleyway behind the club we were at. Sam and Riley decided to take Bobby, John, and Grace in to spend some time with their cousins while we got away from awhile since we watched them all last month. Dean had spent days, filling my head with different fantasies about a romantic hotel room, champagne, restaurants and sight seeing but instead I got stuck on another case and none of it has been romantic!

        I can't help but shiver as the cold air hits my skin as I climb down the metal stairs and stomp down the alleyway.
            "Baby just wait a minute!" Dean calls out to me once again. I turn around sharply, feeling anger begin to boil in me.
            "No Dean, you quit your job at the fucking auto shop to get back into hunting. You lied to Sammy and I about it for months until Castiel and Gabriel caught you. You had me thinking you were having some type of fucking affair. I let you go back to hunting because that's what you love to do, that's what winchesters do, hunting monsters, saving the day. Then you start teaching John and Bobby about hunting so now that's all their talking about Dean. It's bad enough I have to worry if you'll be coming home or not but now I have to worry about when they're older and if they start hunting too!!!" I shout at Dean, tears beginning to escape from my eyes.
           "Baby-"
           "And then you promise me a romantic get away to make up for everything and it was just another fucking case!!!! I'm tired of the lies Dean!!!" I scream at him. My body felt like it was on fire from all the yelling. It may have been freezing out but I wouldn't of been able to tell from how much this man had my blood boiling.
         "I am so sorry Y/n.....I told you I'd make it up to you. How about I get a new job, we start over okay? I'll tell John and Bobby that none of it was real and we can go back to normal...Just like you wanted." He takes my hands into his and holds them close.
           "You'll just end up quitting again Dean, you'll end up lying and I don't know how much I can take." I sigh heavily. He grip tightens onto my hands as he pulls me closer towards him.
          "No more lying, no more hunting. I'm done with it all. I just needed to get that last kick out of my system. But now I just want to focus on you and the kids. How about this summer we all go to the lake, go camping, bring Sammy and Riley along with us. So the kids can have Jessica and Jacob to play with. We'll be a family again baby.....Please..." I stare up at Dean I'm disbelief before finally giving in with a heavy sigh.

       I don't know why I was surprised when all of this happened. He was a Winchester and he's been hunting for as long as he could remember so of course he'd have a hard time getting into a normal life. Was I asking too much of him?......

I pull one of my hands from Dean's and move besides him before holding onto one of his arms.
"Let's go. I want to get this blood off of me and get to bed." I sigh. He doesn't even respond, he just nods and leads me down the alleyway to where he had parked baby.

Once back at the hotel, I climbed into the shower and stayed in there a lot longer then I usually do in an attempt to calm myself down. The last thing I wanted to do was divorce Dean, I still loved him and it would do nothing but make everything worse for not just the both of us but the kids. There were nights when I didn't know what to tell the kids when they asked when their father would be home because in all honesty.....I didn't know.....

My biggest fear was waking up to Castiel, Sam, Gabriel, or even Garth telling me that Dean had been killed while working a case and that we'd never see him again...I had to admit normal life was completely different from what we were used to. I missed the bunker and being out on the road, killing monsters but I also knew that I had a family now and they meant way more to me then any hunt.

Now I have to work with Dean and see if we can get him adjusted to normal life for the sake of our kids, so we don't have a broken home...

I climbed out of the shower, wrapping myself in a white fluffy towel and went into our shared hotel room to see Dean had ordered us champagne and room service. He had a shy smile on as he stood by the bed in an attempt to seek innocent.
"I told you we'd have a romantic get away and that's what we're doing....I want you to eat and relax and after my shower I can give you a massage or we can watch a movie or anything you want. I'm sorry baby.." He informs me. I hated when he did this to me. He got me so bad, he pushed me to my boiling point just to say the right words and smooth everything over as if it was nothing. I let out a small chuckle and make my way over to my husband who was still wearing his blood covered tux.
"I forgive you Dean." I gently kiss his chapped lips causing him to smile against my lips and press into me. I begin to unbutton his dress shirt as his hands rest on my hips.
"Baby wait I'm dirty from the hunt let me shower." He protests as he attempts to pull away. I grip onto his suit jacket and pull him back in causing his eyes to widen.
"It wouldn't be the first time we did something like this right after a case. It'll be just like old times." I smirk up at him causing a faint blush to cover his cheeks.
"God I love you." He sighs in content before picking up quickly causing me to shriek and laugh at his sudden, bold gesture.