Chapter 7

We pull up to the hotel, and we all climb out of the impala making our way to the room. Once we're in, I dump my bag on the bed and begin putting things in order.
"So what did you find?" Sam asks from next to me, watching me skim over papers. "Well a bunch, I mean the same marking keeps popping up everywhere. So let's get some beers, and snacks cause it'll be awhile." I huff. "First let me check what hurts." Dean steps in, motioning me towards the bathroom. I follow him into the small bathroom and sit on the toilet lid, waiting for him. I lift up the side of my shirt, and see Dean make a face. "How bad?" I ask. "We'll your entire side is black and purple. So I'm guessing that's going to be there for awhile." He leans forward slightly and skims his fingers down my side. It stings, but I don't stop him. His face was full of concentration that I loved. His hand rested on my waist and our eyes locked. It felt like all the air in me was knocked out.

"Hey y/n I found something!!!" Sam shouted from the other room. I was snapped out of my trance with Dean and I cleared my throat. "We should um get back in there." I stutter, standing up and pulling down my shirt. He nods and stands up,"I'll um go get you some ice while you nerd it out with Sammy." He gives me a tight smile. I smile back weakly and slide past him, making my way to Sam while Dean leaves to get ice. "You good?" Sam asks. I nod and take my hair out of its pony tail,"Yeah just a bruise, I'll live. Now let's get to work!"

After awhile Dean came back with pizza, a 6 pack, and ice. Sam and I have already gone through half the stuff, and found out more than we anticipated. But right now, my mind was focused on one thing only. Pizza.
       "Finally!!" I cheer when Dean comes back. I grab the pizza box, sit on the couch and open the steaming box. I pull out a piece, watching the sticky cheese drip, and at this point my mouth is watering. I shove the pizza in my mouth, and moan in pleasure. "God bless food." I mumble. "And the guy who got it?" Dean chuckles taking a seat next to me. I nod and continue to eat, moaning in pleasure. After eating about 3 slices of pizza, I wash it down with a beer.

When I'm finally finished, I lay on the couch satisfied. "That was amazing." I sigh contently. "You're acting like you just had sex." Dean scoffs, cleaning up the empty pizza box. "Technically it was, it's called a food orgasim." I laugh. He shakes his head, while Sam looks down at me trying to suppress his laughter. "Anyways, while you were shoving your mouth with food, I found out these vampires are in a cult, and they've been looking for this cup. Now when you put blood in the cup, and drink from it you'll be an alpha, you'll be stronger, stuff like that. Your parents were mapping out places where the cup could be, and I guess they think you know where it is." Sam informs us. "I don't know where it is though!!!" I exclaim with a pout. "They don't know that, I guess we're gonna have to find it through." Sam sighs, taking a seat in a chair near me. "We're going to Indiana Jones this shit?" I chuckle. "Wait a minute why do we have to find it? Can't we just kill those sons of bitches and be done with it?" Dean asks. He does have a point. "Because Dean, eventually a vamp is gonna get their hands on that cup and than what?" But Sam's point was better. "Alright than. Let's get dat cup!!!!!"