Chapter 18

-Sam's pov-

We arrived at Lisa's only to find out it was really Ben who just texted us because Lisa was now getting married but Ben wanted Dean. I could tell it was hard for Dean because he loved Ben like a son, I'm not sure if he still loves Lisa or not....but I could tell y/n was hurt when he changed completely after mentioning Lisa. He acted as if y/n wasn't there.

Dean and I climb into the impala, and I pull out my phone pulling up the directions y/n sent me. She also told us that since we'd be arriving tomorrow afternoon wear suits and meet us in the Casino.
      "So here's the address for Vegas." I say to Dean. He doesn't respond. He just stares straight ahead, not even starting the car. "Dean?"
       "Yeah.....sorry Sammy." Dean says, finally starting the engine and starting our way to Vegas to me Gabriel and y/n

-YOUR POV-
NEXT DAY
I run my hands down my dark emerald green dress, running my hands over my curves. The dress was a mermaid style, hugging all my curves in the right places and went out on the bottom. It was a strapless, sweetheart neckline exposing some of my back, neck and shoulders. My nude heels made me look taller than I was but I probably still wasn't as tall as Sam. I had a brown smokey eye look, and a small amount of gloss. My hair was in soft curls, cascading down my back.

I smile at myself in the mirror, satisfied before I hear a knock at the door.
      "Come in." I say. I look through the mirror reflection and see it's Gabriel in a nice black and white suit. "Look at you!" I smile. He looks me up and down, his smile widening.
    "Y/n you look........absolutely stunning." He breathes. My cheeks tint slightly and my smile widens.
     "Thanks Gabriel." He enters the bathroom more and presents a blue box. My eyes widen as I turn to face him.
     "What's this?" I ask. He hands me the box and I begin to open it slowly. In the box is a small diamond, connected to a silver chain.
     "I wanted you to have something, so you'll remember this trip forever and always know your guardian angel will always be there." Gabriel says, his voice warm and kind. I begin to tear up and look at him, my smile wide.
    "Thank you Gabriel......it's beautiful..." I wrap my arms around his neck and he returns the hug.
     "Now come on, Dean and Sam are here let's put this on." Gabriel says after awhile of hugging. I nod, turning around and moving my hair out of the way so Gabriel can put my necklace on. He places the necklace on and I smile widely, staring at myself in the mirror.
     "Ready?" He asks. I nod,"Ready."

Gabriel and I leave our room, heading downstairs to the casino where we said we'd meet the boys. It was ballroom night at the Casino so we decided it'd be fun to dress up, since we never do. The Casino was lavish and grand, women and men dressed beautifully walked around with smiles plastered on their faces from probably winning money or just enjoying their surroundings like me. We walk down to the main floor before I spot Sam and Dean at the bar. Sam wore a black suit with a bow while Dean wore a regular suit, no tie or bow, but god was he hot. I lock my arm with Gabriel and take a deep breath.

We make our way over to them and my eyes lock with Dean's. There's something in them I've never seen before, fire. His eyes leave mine and travel down my body, his jaw clenching and his eyes burning. I can't help but feel a burst of confidence shoot through me causing me to smile in a way I never did and move my hips more than they naturally do.
     "Hey Sam." I smile, kissing his cheek.
      "Wow y/n you look incredible." Sam says smiling down at me.
        "Thanks," I smile and look over at Dean who's eyes are fixed on me,"Hey Dean." I give him a small hug and kiss on the cheek.
     "Hey." Is all he's able to say.
     "So how's Vegas been?" Sam asks Gabriel and I.
      "Awesome!!! This girl can party, we've won 10,000, we went to 10 strip clubs, some of the best restaurants ever, and this chick can handle her drinks!!" Gabriel informs the boys, causing me to laugh slightly.
      "Speaking of drinks, you guys want some?" I ask.
      "Shots!!!" Gabriel shouts. I chuckle, and walk up to the bar, standing next to Dean.
"8 shots please." I ask the bartender. He nods and goes onto making our shots. I look over at Dean and smile. "So how was Lisa's, everything okay over there?" I ask. Dean clears his throat and stands up straighter.
"She's fine, everything's fine." He responds.
"Good." I respond. It goes silent for a little until the bar tender places the drinks on the counter. I give two shots to everyone, a huge grin on my face. "Alrighty boys, bottoms up." I cheer, taking one shot after another. The boys follow and make funny faces while I watch giggling. "Let's get some money!!"

Sam and Gabe over to the slot machines while Dean and I go over to the blackjack table. So far I've won more than I've expected and drank more than I planned. Once winning 7,000 I call it quits, taking my winnings away with Dean. I giggle, my arm linked with Dean's.
      "Were filthy rich!!" I whisper shout to Dean. He chuckles, his cheeks pink from him being drunk.
     "What ever shall we do with our money?" Dean asks in a funny accent. I scrunch up my nose and giggle at the idea I thought of.
    "Let's go to my room and order room service!" I declare. Dean and I go to the place where you cash in your winning, before we head to the elevators to go upstairs. I lean against the wall, while Dean leans against the one across from me. I bite my lip watching him, his shirt was unbuttoned slightly, showing off his chest slightly, and his hair wasn't as nice as before but it was rougher and sexier. His eyes met mine, and a small smirk tugged on his lips as he noticed me staring. My cheeks already pink from the drink turn into a crimson and I look away at the floor.

When I look up, Dean's beautiful green eyes are only inches away. My breath hitches, and just being that close to him makes my legs want to buckle under me. I can't take it anymore! I wrap my arms around his neck, crashing my lips into his. He kisses back, his tongue instantly entering my mouth, and fighting for dominance over mine. His hands grip my waist, pushing me against the elevator wall, pressing against me. I moan against his lips, indicating to him I wanted more. So much more. Before anything can go farther, the bell from the elevator dings and we're at our floor.

He pulls away, his eyes a blazing fire full of lust. He suddenly picks me up bridal style and makes his way to my room.