Chapter 42

She finished her spell within an hour, doing it on Grace first than me. The only side affect for Grace was that it made her sleepy. I thanked Crowley and Rowena 100 times before they left. This wasn't so bad. Right?

Day 1

I woke up feeling great!! Until I sat up and I felt like a bobble head. I groan softly holding onto my head that was spinning out of control until I hear beginning to stir in her crib that Gabriel poofed in here last night. I get up and make my way over to her but I faceplant into the floor, seeing black spots everywhere.
    "Son of a bitch." I mumble.
     "Babe?" I hear Dean mumble sleepily.
      "Down here." I huff, lifting my arm up to indicate where I was. I hear Dean shuffle out of bed and drag his feet on the carpet towards me.
     "Why are you on the floor?" He asks rubbing the sleep from his face.
     "I fell and all I see is black dots so....the floor decided to comfort me." I chuckle. He sighs shaking his head and picks me up bridal style, placing me on the bed.
    "She said you'd be faint on day 1 so just take an easy today, okay?" Dean instructs, picking Grace up from her crib.
    "Okay." I sigh, laying back and letting out an exaggerated sigh. I feel something land on the bed and crawling up me, so when I look down I see Grace making her way up to me. I smile and scoop her into my arms, cuddling her into the fluffy blankets. She nuzzles her head in my chest and falls back asleep instantly.
    "They have free breakfast here, want me to go make you two plates?" Dean asks as he gets ready for the day.
    "Yes please and take Sammy with you, just in case." He nods, leaning over the bed and places a kiss on my lips than kisses Grace's head.

He wakes up the sleeping moose in the bed next to ours and they go down to the lobby to get breakfast. Gabriel I think was outside with Cas because when the boys left, they came in.

"She still sleepy?" Gabriel asks in a hushed tone, admiring Grace asleep in my arms. I nod and smile stroking her hair gently.
"How are you feeling y/n?" Cas asks from besides me.
"Light headed, I fell this morning so I think I'm on bed rest for today and so is little lady bug here." I chuckle.
"Well do you need anything or Grace?" Gabriel offers.
"Um, yeah in her bag are some bottles for her, can you fill one with apple juice watered down and one with milk please. And than her cheerios are in a mini container can I have that too so when she wakes up she won't be fussy." I ask. They nod and do as I tell them, placing the cheerios on the nightstand, they went to the lobby to fill the bottles and came back up with Sam and Dean.

Eventually Grace woke up hearing the door constantly close. She wobbled into my lap as I sat up and Dean fed her waffles as she watched loney toons.
"Well isn't my little princess hungry!" Dean chuckles, putting the empty plate down. She ate an entire waffle.
"She is your daughter." I chuckle kissing her head. She wiggles out of my arms, and runs over to Sammy to play with his hair no doubt.
"Here baby I got you some breakfast too." He smiles, handing me a plate.
"Thank you." I peck his lips before digging in. I look over at Dean who had nothing on his plate but bacon.
"You see that y/n you're husband isn't going to die due to hunting he's going to die because of grease." Gabriel points out causing me to laugh and shake my head.
"Sounds like a good way to go." Dean comments while chewing on a piece of bacon.
"This is why I love you." I chuckle.
"I love you too." He smiles widely, pecking my cheek leaving a little grease mark.

Today was pretty chilled we all mainly stayed in the room today watching movies and eating since I was dizzy and Grace was so sleepy. It was nice honestly, Cas and Dean got to finally talk since everything's been so hectic, Sam caught up on reading while Gabriel and I watched kid movies with Grace.

Day 2

I woke up early due to my stomach growling violently. I groan and hold my stomach, nudging Dean to wake up.
     "Dean my stomach." I whine. He opens his eyes, flashing concern and hugging me to his side.
    "What's wrong baby?" He asks, scattering kisses on my face knowing that calms me down.
     "Hungry." I pout. He chuckles against my skin before looking over at his clock.
     "It's 4:30am baby. And you're hungry?" He arches his brow. I nod and he chuckles before getting out of bed. "Pizza?" He asks as he's getting dressed.
     "Yes please." I giggle quietly. He smiles and pecks my lips before grabbing his keys and wallet and leaving. I hear shuffling besides me and the light turns on revealing a sleepy moose.
      "Where'd Dean go?" Sam asks tiredly.
      "Pizza." I answer plainly.
       "At 5 am?" Sam asks arching his brow.
       "I'm really hungry." I pout like a child.
     "Is it a side affect?" Sam asks. I nod and Sam nods to himself before getting out of bed and peeking in on Grace before shuffling to the bathroom. As I sat in bed waiting I began thinking about tomorrow, what if I was really bad? I didn't want Grace around to see that.
    Sam comes out of the bathroom and I sigh before scooting to the edge of the bed.
    "Sammy."
     "Yes?" He sits across from me.
     "Rowena told me on day three i'd be um......craving certain things and.....I was wondering if you and Gabriel could take Grace to the zoo or something." I fiddle with my fingers watching Sam's face. At first he looked confused until he finally understood and his eyes went wide.
    "Uh yeah, we can take her to the aquarium down the road." Sam smiles.
    "Thank you." I smile, feeling weight being lifted off my shoulders.
    "Who wants pizza?" Dean announces coming into the room.
    "Me please." I smile widely.

Dean had one slice, and I ate the rest. Gabriel made most of my favorite snacks appear so I always had something to eat. I was so hungry!!! I probably am gaining a lot right now but eh I'll work it off during the hot flashes.

  I was sitting in bed, eating chips when I noticed Cas was gone.
     "Where'd Cas go?" I ask Dean.
        "He went to go get you BBQ bonesless wings." Dean answers.
        "Oh that's nice of him." I smile widely.
        "I don't know who's gonna die of grease first you y/n or Dean." Sam chuckles. I stick my tongue out at him before going back to enjoying the chips.