Chapter 29

I awoke hearing the sound of shuffling around the room making me peak my eyes open. Dean was already dressed and was packing his duffle bag for his case 2 towns over. I groan softly, sitting up and rub my hand over my face.
"Hey, go to sleep honey." He says softly, kissing my forehead gently. I shake my head and stretch.
"I gotta-I gotta check on Ava." I mumble and attempt to stand up but Dean gently pushes me back down.
"She's fine, I checked on her 5 minutes ago." He informs me. I sigh and nod, laying back down but I don't close my eyes. Instead I watch him closely, admiring all his features.
"Dean." I call out softly. He comes over to me, a soft smile spread across his lips as he moved some hair out of my face.
"How long will you be gone for?" I ask, tracing circles on the sheets of our bed.
"Not too long, a week max." He smiles down at me, taking a seat next to me and scatters kisses on my face. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the bed and giggle at his shocked reaction. I smash my lips onto his, and deepening it but sadly he pulls away. "Baby as tempting as you are, I have to go." He says. I pout and sigh, unraveling my arms from his neck. He chuckles and pecks my lips. "When I got back baby, I'm all yours."

Finally I get out of bed, saying bye to Sam and Dean before I'm left alone with Gabe and Cas. Well....than Gabriel had to go with Cas for some reason but they knew I'd be safe in the bunker. I placed Ava in her high chair in front of the tv before beginning to clean the bunker. It was weird being alone here, it was so quiet and creepy. Maybe I should take Ava to a park or something. I finish sweeping and dusting the library when I hear Ava giggle and someone talking. That's not the tv....I make my way to her and see a man with a shaved head, tattoos up his neck and he wore a black coat.
     "Aren't you the cutest thing ever." His thick British accent purrs as he holds Ava.
      "Who the fuck are you?!? Put her down!!" I order. He looks over at me and smirks.
      "Hello darling, I'm Charles, but you probably will only know me as the man who ruins your bloody life." He smirks before snapping his fingers and suddenly two men come out, grabbing hold of me.
     "Let go of me!!!" I scream, struggling against the two large men. Their grip tightens and I wince in pain.
     "Sshhhhh." The man Charles hushes,"she's falling asleep, you'll wake her up." He chuckles, still holding Ava.
     "What do you want?" I ask.
      "Well little rumor went around, that you killed a whole pack of vampires, who happen to be my kin." He smirks. My blood runs cold and my heart stops. I guess he notices my reaction and nods,"So I guess you already know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna kill your precious little girl, I already killed your angel, and well my boys will take care of those Winchesters."
    "YOU SON OF A BITCH." I scream, starting to lash and kick against the men holding me.
     "Now now, no need to be rude." He laughs. I tear up, continuing to lash against the men."Now...let's get this party started." He says and before I knew it, my heart fell down into my stomach. He holds Ava, his grip tightens and tightens, causing her to cry until....silence.
    "NO NO NO YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!" I scream through sobs. He gently lays Ava on the floor in front of me, and the grip holding me back loosens up, letting me fall to the round.
    "Have a lovely day." Charles whispers in my ear before I hear him and his henchmen leave the bunker. I don't know what to do, I scream, I hold her, and I pray but no one comes.  Gabriel can't be dead....he's a fucking angel!!!!!! Dean....Sam.....oh god....

I wrap Ava in a blanket, covering her face and lay her in her crib. My heart was aching.....I couldn't even save her....I run to my room, changing into a black tank top and leggings with a great jacket and boots grabbing my bag with weapons before running towards the garage. There's a black motorcycle which I quickly start up, putting on my helmet and ride out, towards Sam and Dean. Please be safe.

It took me an hour to get to their town and the motel they told me they'd be staying at. I see the impala and park in front of it before knocking on a random door, assuming it was there's considering the impala. I knock furiously until I see the familiar face of Sam. I sigh and before he can say anything I hug him tightly.
     "Y/n what are you doing here? Where's Ava?" He asks. I sob into into chest and he pulls me into the room.
    "Dean!!!" Sam shouts. I look up and see exit the bathroom, his face showing shock and concern.
     "What's wrong? What happened?!" He asks, taking my hand and leading me to the bed for me to sit down.
     "T-There was this man a-and we killed his f-family t-t-the," I couldn't speak, I was stuttering so bad,"The vamps and h-he k-killed G-Gabe a-a-and A-Ava." I sob, feeling my stomach churn and my heart ache even more. The room grew silent, the only sound was coming from my sobs. Dean got up, clenching ha fist before flipping over a table and punching the wall leaving a very large hole.
     "Dean..." Sam says, clearly just as upset but he didn't show it as much.
     "No sammy!!!! Imma kill him!!!" He screams, running his hands through his hair. 
     "T-They said they were coming for you next." I choke out. Sam takes a seat next to me and holds me against his side, rubbing my back.
     "Were they human? Vamp?" Sam asks me. I sigh, wiping my face and rub my hands on my thighs.
    "Um I think vampire since they were related to the ones we killed..." I say. Sam nods and the room grows silent again before there's a knocking at the door. Sam eyes Dean, making Dean grab his machete and Sam does the same before making his way to the door. Sam quickly opens it and I see....Gabriel with Cas.
   "Y/n!!!" Gabriel shouts, bursting in and hugging me tightly. I sob into chest, clinging onto him as if my life depended on it.
    "I'm here....I'm here..." he whispers. "I went back to the bunker.....I found Ava....but I couldn't find you." He whispers, rocking me back and forth. I pull away and he wipes my face, kissing my forehead. I tell him everything I've told the boys, Cas is silent listening while Gabriel has the same reaction as Dean.

   "Y/n please lay down and rest...." Cas finally says after awhile. I shake my head and stand up.
    "No no I need to stay awake." Cas gives me a sympathetic look before he gently touched my forehead and I black out.