Chapter 38

(A year and a half later)

I look at myself in the mirror and smile, admiring the flowy white dress. It was simple, yet elegant. I never went anywhere without the necklace Gabriel gave me and I wore my hair out and; simple sandals. Dean and I wanted to wait for Grace to be a good age for us to get married, and right now she was the perfect age.

I felt a small tug on my dress and see none other than Grace holding her arms up

I felt a small tug on my dress and see none other than Grace holding her arms up. I smile and sweep her into my arms. She was a spitting image of Dean, blonde hair, green eyes, and the cutest smile.
"You ready?" I whisper. She nods, even though she probably has no clue what's happening. She wore a simple little dress and held on tightly to her favorite stuffed animal, that her Uncle Sam got her for her first birthday. We walked out of the bar bathroom and peaked out one of the windows. There was everyone outside, old customers who have seen me grown up, Cas ready to marry us, Sam as Dean's best man, Garth next to Sam and then there was Dean. He wore a simple button up white shirt, we didn't want it too formal. So everyone dressed casual but nice. Button up shirts and simple dresses was the main thing. On my side I had a picture of jo and Ellen, so it felt like they were there with me through it all.
The wedding was outside the bar since I made a nice sitting, garden area in honor of the family we lost so we decided to have the wedding there than take it inside later for food and drinks. I heard someone clear their throat behind me, and turned to see Gabriel all dressed up.

"You look stunning." Gabriel smiles. I return the smile and kiss his cheek.
"Thank you Gabriel." He tickles Grace's side making her giggle and hide her face in my neck.
"And you look so darn cute." I chuckle watching her interact with Gabriel. After awhile, I take a nervous breath. I place Grace down and she holds onto my hand just like we practiced.
"Ready?" Gabriel asks, linking his arm with mine.
"As I'll ever be." I chuckle, holding onto his arm while holding Grace's hand on the other side. We walk out the doors, and instantly everyone stands up to face us. I smile, my cheeks turning pink as we walk down the aisle. There were awes and chuckles from the audience probably because Grace was acting just like her daddy would, strutting her stuff, owning that runway.  My eyes lock with Dean's and I can't help but tear up, my smile widening. We finally reach the spot, and Gabriel takes Grace to sit down. Dean takes my hands gently and traces his thumbs over my hand, sending shivers down my spine. I'm going to marry Dean Winchester......

"I pronounce you Mr and Mrs. Winchester, you may kiss the bride." Is all I hear Cas say. Before I knew it, my lips smashed onto Dean's and I wrap my arms around his neck. His kisses back, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly before pulling away. There was cheering all over the garden, causing me to laugh. Gabriel let Grace go, allowing her to wobble to Dean and he sweeps her up in his arms and we make our way inside.

After pictures, everyone made their way inside where we had amazing food and instead of cake, we had pie. It was laid back, just the way Dean and I wanted it, I couldn't of asked for a better day.

  I was sitting at a table, Grace in my lap and helping her color when Sam came up and took a seat. Grace instantly reaches out for him and Sam takes her, placing her on his lap while she plays with his fingers.
"I just wanted to say thank you." Sam says, shocking me.
"For what Sam? Your the one who gave me a home and a family." I smile. He returns the smile and looks at Grace for a moment before looking back at me.
     "Before you Dean was......broken. Even though he won't admit it, he'll always say he's fine but he wasn't we both know that." Sam chuckles slightly, shaking his head and looking over at Dean who was at the bar with Garth."But because of you, he has light in his eyes....he seems to care about his life more. He's happier and I just wanted to say thank you." Sam says, causing me to tear up.
    "Well trust me, I'm not the only one who's healing people.....you and Dean......really gave me a life after jo and Ellen. And I can't thank you enough." I smile widely, holding Sam's hand. He squeezes my hand, showing off his dimples.
     "What you two nerds talking about?" I hear Dean say coming over to us. I chuckle and tilt my head up, allowing him access to my lips.
     "Mm Sam thinks we'll only last 5 months." I joke, making Sam laugh.
     "Yee have little faith." Dean says in a funny accent holding up his beer. Sam and I chuckle while Grace wiggles off Sam's lap and goes over to Dean. "There's daddy's princess!!" Dean cheers, putting down his beer and picking Grace up. She giggles as he twirls her around, and tickles her sides. Before I can join in with Dean and Grace, a lady stands behind him who I don't know.

She had black hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a purple dress. Besides her was a little boy who I won't lie, looked like Dean. Dean turns around and his expression changes instantly. He rests Grace on his hip and I stand up, so he can wrap his arm around my waist.
   "Lisa.....what are you doing here?" He asks. My heart seems to stop and I can't help but feel my blood boiling.
   "I um....kinda was looking for you and some people said you owned a bar now. And Ben missed you." She smiles nervously, fidgeting with her bracelets. Dean gives them a tight smile before handing Grace over to me.
     "Actually it's my wife's bar." Dean replies. Lisa looks over at me, her mouth opening slightly before giving me a tight smile and offering me her hand to shake.
    "Hi I'm y/n." I smile tightly, shifting Grace to my other hip so I can shake her hand. She shakes, returning the smile.
    "Lisa, it's nice to meet you." She replies. There's than an awkward silence. "Is she yours?" She eventually asks eyeing Grace who was playing with my hair.
     "Yeah, Dean and I had her not too long ago. It was a big surprise." I chuckle. Her smile got tighter, my cheeks hurt just looking at her.
    "That's great...." She says in a sad tone.
    "Want a drink or anything?" Dean offers to break the tension.
    "Um no I think Ben and I are going to head out, but thank you I hope the best for you and you're new family." Lisa chokes out, tearing up before grabbing Ben's hand and leaving. I look at Dean, who sighs and chases after them slightly sending a pain in my heart.

It's been 2 hours and Dean hasn't came back. I told everyone he was getting our bags packed for the honey moon which was a lie. Eventually everyone left, leaving me alone with Sam, Cas, and Gabe.
     "Maybe he went back to the bunker." Sam says, cleaning up the trash that was scattered around the bar. I sigh and look over at Grace who's passed out in Gabe's arms.
    "Y-Yeah. It's passed Grace's bedtime let's head home." I sigh, getting up.

We all head back to the bunker, and there's no sign of Dean, shattering my heart more. I laid Grace down in her crib and I got into some comfy clothes, waiting in the library.

It was 12 when I heard the bunker door opening, waking me up from the leather seat I was waiting in. I was beyond mad now, and was about to go off on him.
      "Hi Dean." I say, causing him to jump and turn to face me.
      "Hey! You're awake....okay I can explain...." he begins but I hold my finger up silencing him.
     "No Dean Winchester, you left me during the wedding...you left Grace for what? You're fucking ex?!?" I shout. He sighs and rubs the back of his neck before leaning against the library table.
     "I'm sorry....she was really upset and I didn't want Ben to be so I took them out and made sure they got home safety." He replies.
      "THATS NOT YOUR FUCKING JOB!!!" I scream, beginning to tear up. "IM LUCKY YOU CAME HOME, AND YOU DIDN'T GO FUCK HER." His jaw tightens and before he can respond, I hear Grace crying. He's about to go get her when I push him back. "No I got this, you already have another women and kid to take care of, right Dean?" I snap at him before exiting the bunker and making my way to Grace.