Chapter 26

I don't know how long it's been. I've tried counting but I'm probably wrong. I've estimated 4 days, it's been 4 days since that night. I'm still in this stupid freezer, luckily it wasn't on. It was just a small box, a really small box. I kept praying to Gabriel but I got no response, I kept praying to Cas but nothing. No ones come to drain my blood, no ones come to save me, no one heard my cries, I was alone; And trapped in an ice box. My poor dress was filthy now, Gabriel will be so mad.

-10 days later-

I haven't seen light in so long. I was so hungry. I could hear mice attempting to get inside the box. I did nothing but lay there and listen, waiting for one mouse to slip in and soon more would follow. I guess I should just rest since I have nothing else to do....

Im woken up by someone calling my name. Finally!!!
    "Help!!" I cry out, my voice scratchy and weak from all the screaming and crying but it was loud enough.
     "She's here!!!" Someone shouts. I hear banging on the box before finally the lid is opened. I wince at the light coming in from a small window and tear up, stretching my arms out to whoever has found me.
     "I got you I got you." The familiar voice said gently as he lifted me out of the box and carried me upstairs.
     "H-How long?" I ask weakly.
     "2 weeks." He responds. I'm silent, and nuzzle my head in his chest feeling sleep take over. I was safe.

I'm in the box again. I can hear the mice, and soon I saw the lid crack open allowing a mouse in. I scream trying to kick it but soon more fill the box and I'm consumed by mice as they tare into me like thanksgiving dinner.

    "NOOOOO." I scream finally waking up, jumping up and swatting imaginary mice off me.
    "Hey hey hey it's okay your okay." A familiar voice says. Tears stream down my face as I look up and see....Gabriel. My body begins to tremble as I collapse but luckily he was faster and caught me. As he caught me the door opened and in came Dean, Sam, Garth and Cas.
     "Your awake!!!" Garth says excitedly. He runs over and picks me up, hugging me tightly. I groan causing him to let go . "Sorry, we were so worried about you." Garth said. I smile weakly and hold my midsection, glancing around the room.
   "You okay?" Sam asks noticing me looking around.
     "Mice." I mumble.
      "What?" He asks.
       "There's no mice here right?" I ask, snapping.
       "Uh no, why?" He asks, not even affected by me snapping. I sigh in relief, sitting on the edge of my bed and run my hands through my hair.
       "What's up with you and mice?" Garth asks.
      "I could hear them." I respond weakly.
      "You could hear mice?" Cas asks curiously.
      "When I was in the box, I could hear them trying to get inside, as if I was the last meal option for them." I choke out, tears streaming down my face.
      "Oh gosh...." Garth breathes. I rub my arms, feeling chills go up and down my body. Dean has been quiet this entire time. I look over at him and I can't tell if he's mad at me or concerned. I look back down at my lap and realize I'm still in my dress.
     "I'm sorry I ruined the dress Gabriel." I whisper. He smiles down at me and takes my hand making me stand.
     "It's okay. You go shower and I'll bring you some clean clothes." He says softly to me, as if I was a baby. I nod and wobble to the motel bathroom, and begin to strip out of the beautiful dress.

Deans pov-

She leaves into the motel bathroom, I couldn't stand to look at her anymore.
    "You left her for 2 weeks." Gabriel growls. I snap my head up and stand up, I've had enough of this.
     "She dragged us there, Sammy could've died if it wasn't for Cas, Garth got hurt pretty bad, and you? You were knocked out cold for days!!! While Cas was too weak!!! So yeah I'm sorry if my mind was else where!!!" I shout. My blood was boiling and my eyes were like daggers into Gabriel.
    "She was locked in a box for 2 weeks Dean!!!!! Look at her!!!! She will never be the same again!!!!" Gabriel screams.

Your pov-

I ignore the screaming, even though I hear every word. I'm too drained to cry, too drained to be in pain.....I know Dean doesn't love me. I let the steaming water rinse away the soap before turning off the water and wrapping a towel around me. They were still fighting. I needed clothes. I make sure the towel is secure before exiting the bathroom and walking passed the boys, causing them to go silent. I walk towards my bag but Sam stops me.
     "Y/n what are you doing?" He asks. I look up at him tears brimming my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly startling him.
     "I'm sorry, because of me you almost died." I sob, pulling away and look at Garth before hugging him. "I'm sorry you got hurt because of." He's about to say something but I pull away and hug Cas,"I'm sorry I weakened you." I tell him. He gives me a sad face, making the tears come out faster before I turn to Gabe and hug him tightly. "I'm sorry I hurt you." I tell him. And finally I turn to Dean, not evening moving towards him. "And I'm sorry I hurt  you......and I'm such a burden." I sigh, wiping my face. "N-Now if you'll excuse me. I need clothes." I smile tightly, going to where I last left my bag and grabbing it before going back into the bathroom.

I change into a purple tshirt and some sweat pants before brushing my hair and braiding it. I sigh, examining myself in the mirror. Dark circles under my eyes, my skin was pale, I looked dead. I exit the bathroom and see everyone's still there, they were silent. I slung my bag over my shoulder and sighed, causing them to look up.
     "Well boys....it's been fun." I smile tightly.
      "What?" Dean asks confused.
      "I almost got you killed. I'm a walking target....with me, your in danger." I tell him, sitting on the edge of the bed and slipping on my black converse. 
     "Your not leaving." Dean protests, standing up. I stand up, inches from him.
      "Dean, you said it yourself I caused a lot of shit. I'm a broken person, I'm a moving target. I'm no good for any of you." I say coldly. His expression hardens and he grabs my bag off my shoulder and tosses it across the room.
     "No, I told you I won't put up with this bullshit y/n your not leaving." He orders.
    "I hate to say this....but Dean's right y/n you can't leave." Sam chimes in. I look down at the ground staying silent.
    "If you leave, I can't protect you and if something happens to you......" Dean says, causing me to snap my head up. I push his chest causing him to stumble back.
     "IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME!!! I WAS LOCKED IN A SMALL ASS BOX LISTENING TO MICE TRY TO BREAK IN AND FEED ON ME AND WHERE WERE YOU?!?!? WHERE WERE YOU DEAN!!" I sob, pushing him again. He stands still this time, his eyes brimming with tears. I begin hitting his chest but they were harmless to him. He grabs my wrists and holds them tightly, pulling me again him.
    "I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry I left you. God I regretted doing that since the moment it happened." He says, emotions pouring through his voice. My eyes lock with his, and I can't tare them away. He suddenly wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I nuzzle my head into his chest and melt in his arms, becoming a sobbing mess.

After all the emotions were out and people were forgive it was sorta peaceful. Sam brought me a salad since I needed something light, Gabriel constantly asked if I was okay, Garth made cheesy jokes to make me laugh, Castiel of course would ask questions making me laugh harder, while Dean held me close, not letting me out of his sight. Eventually they told me that most of the vampires died, including their leader. The others that escaped are now dead since they told some local hunters about them. I was safe, for now.

  "Are we going home soon?" I ask after awhile.
  "If you'd like." Dean responds. I look over at Sam who's passed out on the bed next to us, Garth on the floor, and Cas and Gabriel playing chess. I nod and look up at Dean.
    "I wanna go home." I whisper. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I nuzzle my face in his chest and sigh in content. "Everything is normal now."

Or so I thought.