Chapter 9

-3 years later-

    I yawned, crawling out of my motel bed and stretched. Another day, another hunt. I wobble to the bathroom, freshening up for the day. I slipped on my black pencil skirt, light blue blouse and a black jacket with simple black heels. A lawyer was found ripped to pieces, but there was no weapon, fingerprints or signs of a break in. I grabbed my fake FBI badge and keys before leaving the motel and getting in my car. It was a black Dodge Challenger SR. God I love this car.

I make my way to the victims house to interview the wife, maybe she knew if he was acting strange before the death. I parked my car out front and made my way up to the door. I gave it 3 knocks before a women came to the door sniffling. She was in her about mid fifties, red hair, about 5'6. I gave her an apologetic smile and held up my badge.
         "I'm sorry to intrude mam but I'm with the FBI I have a few questions regarding your husband's passing." I inform her. She gives me a confused look, looking behind her into what I assumed was a living room. "But there are already 2 FBI agents here." She informs me. She steps aside and I curiously walk in seeing 2 very familiar faces. "Agents Smith and Jones, this is Agent.....I'm sorry I didn't get your name mam?" The women speaks kindly. I smile tightly,"Wilkins, and I didn't know we already had agents on the case. I'll get out of these gentleman's way. They'll do a great job helping you. Good day." I smile tightly, shaking her hand before exiting the house and making a beeline for my car. Go. Go. Go. Go.
        "Y/n!! Wait!!" I hear call after me. I sigh and turn to see the friendly giant Sam making his way over to me. I smile, and once he reaches me I give him a small hug. "Hey Sam." I smile up At him. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He smiles back down."Oh you know, the usual, working a case. But you guys beat me to it." I chuckle weakly. "Sorry about that.....um how-" Sam was cut off by Dean slapping his back and cutting in,"Y/N hey. How you been?" Dean asks. My smile tightens,"Great. Found the cup, burned it, killed the rest of the cult and now just hunting around." He nods, scratching my back of his neck,"Hey look about what happened at the motel in-" "Don't be. It was a...pretty tough case, had some touch and go moments but I made it. It's fine. You were right, I was dragging you into a mess and that was wrong. Now if you'll excuse me, you have a killer to find, I have a beer in a bar with my name on it." I chuckle, and give them one last smile before getting in my car and driving away.

I stop at the motel, grabbing my stuff and changing into some normal clothes before stopping at a bar at the edge of town. I go inside and it was like every typical bar. Dark, acouple hill billy folk scattered around, but other than that quiet. I sit at a booth, and a blonde comes up to me wearing an apron and a dish rag over her shoulder.
      "What'll be?" She asks smacking her gum loudly. Before I can order someone orders for me. "3 beers and whatever tastes best fried." I hear from besides me. She nods, writing down the order and walking away. I look over and see Dean, and Sam. I sigh, and watch them slide in the booth across from me. "Winchester boys following me? Wow aren't I special." I chuckle, starring daggers into Dean. I won't lie, what he said hurt. All I was, was dead weight. "We just wanna talk." Sam says softly. I look over at him and sigh, I couldn't be mean to Sam. He had a big heart, and was so nice to me. "About?" I ask. "The cup." He replies. I smile slightly,"Gotta be more specific than that Sam." The blonde comes back, placing 3 beers in front of us and a basket of what looked like fried shrimp? I sip my beer and wait for their response. "Where was it?" Dean asks, shrimp already stuffed in his mouth. "Ireland." "Ireland? As in saint Patrick's day Ireland?" Dean asks in a shocked tone."Yep. Was guarded by a banshee, let me tell ya she wasn't the nicest lady." I chuckle, taking a bite out of the shrimp. "So you burned it?" Sam asks. I nod,"Burned it, tracked down the vampire cult and killed them." I smile proudly. "Must've been a hell of an adventure." Dean smiles slightly. I smile back and nod,"Just like Indiana Jones." They chuckle, and than it grows quiet. "Y/n." Dean says softly. I look up at him. "Join us on this hunt." He offers. I lean back in the booth, and sip my beer. Do I really want to work with these Winchesters again? I sigh and smile,"Why not. It'll be fun." Sam smiles widely, and goes on about what they know so far. I try to listen but once again my gaze is captured by Dean's emerald eyes. He smirks at me, before looking over at Sam giving him his full attention. I shake my head and go back to paying attention to Sam. "So we talking revengeful spirit?" Dean asks. "I'm not sure maybe death omen, we need more before we can really figure out what this thing is." Sam replies with a sigh. "Did you guys sweep his office yet? Maybe there's something there like a hex bag or EMF readings." I shrug. "We should go there tonight." Dean smirks. I nod in agreement, slam a 20 bill on the table and stand up. "Let's go." I smile.

We exit the bar and make our way towards our cars. I rub my hand over the hood of my car and smile before I hear someone scoff behind me, of course it was Dean.
         "What? She's just as good as baby." I reply, crossing my arms over my chest defensively. "Doubt it. Besides I know my car has one thing yours doesn't." He smirks, inching closer to me. "And that is?" I ask arching my brow. "Space in the back seat to have some fun." He smirks, his face inches from mine. I smirk back and play with the hem of his jacket,"How'd you know? You'd never have a chance to have fun in the back of my car. But from experience I say there's plenty of room on the hood." I push him away, seeing his shocked face causing me to giggle as I got in my car. "What motel are y'all staying at?" I ask Sam as I start the engine. "Blue wings, just down the road." Sam replies. "I'll meet you boys there than." I smile, pulling out of the parking lot towards the motel.