Chapter 17

Dean and I go into my room, grabbing my laptop and than get comfortable on the bed.
"Okay what movie you wanna watch?" I ask, opening Netflix.
"Hmmm." He hums, watching me scroll through movies. "Do they have any westerns?" He asks. I nod and pull up tee show 'Strange Empire'. He arches his brow,"what's it about?"
"Well it's set in the 19th century in a small country town, women try to survive after half the men are gone." I respond.
"Is it good?" He asks. I nod,"It's pretty frickin awesome." I chuckle. "Than let's watch that." He responds. I smile and click on the first episode, before we're both sucked into the 19th century show.

After watching all the episodes of the first season, I look over and see Dean deep in thought.
"You okay?" I ask. He nods and looks over at me,"Women are powerful." He responds. I chuckle and nod, closing my laptop,"Yes we are." After awhile and it went quiet before I decided to bring up Gabe.
"How long have you known Gabriel?" I ask Dean, turning my body to face him.
"For awhile, he liked to joke around a lot with us, at first we thought he was just a average trickster till we found out. Than all this crap happened with Lucifer. So we kinda needed him." Dean informs me. I nod and chew on my bottom lip, taking in the information.
"It's cute when you do that." Dean comments, snapping me out of my thoughts and my cheeks to burn crimson. I release my lip and smiles slightly.
"S-So you trust him?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
"Not 100% considering he's an angel, but he's never done us wrong. So I guess you could say I do." He tells me, his face a little more serious now than before. "Why? Do you not like him or something?" He asks.
I shake my head,"No Gabriel is great, I mean I've only just met him and he already is like an older brother for me, it's just I wanna make sure I can get close to him without getting hurt and regretting it later ya know?" I tell Dean. He nods listening, but I still feel like he doesn't understand but I stop there not wanting to bore him.
"Well trust me, if anything happened, Sam and I will be there you know that." Dean says, grabbing my hand and rubbing his finger over my knuckle. I nod with a smile and watch his hand rub mine, causing my stomach to do flips again.

It looks like Dean is about to say something when Sam just bursts through the door.
"Jesus Sam ever heard of knocking?" I comment, turning to face him.
"It's Lisa." Sam says. I look at Sam confused, but when I look at Dean I see his expression changed. Into complete worry, and longing. He jumps out of bed and leaves without even saying a word.
"Whos Lisa?" I ask Sam. He doesn't respond, he just leaves. What the hell?!? I pout and follow after them into the library, seeing they're packing their stuff. "You guys are leaving?" I ask.
"Lisa is one of Dean's old flings that he tried settling down with." Gabriel says coming in the library. I stiffen and clench my jaw. "Sam got a call from Ben saying Lisa was acting weird, as if she was trying to hurt him. So that's where they're going." Gabriel continues, wrapping his arm around my neck. (IM NOT GOING OFF THE SHOW BTW SOOOO).
"O-Oh." Is all I'm able to stutter out.
"We'll be back before you know it." Sam smiles down at me, you can tell his smile is apologetic. I nod, and look over to see Dean hasn't even looked at me or said anything since Sam said her name, which creates an aching feeling in my chest.
"While you boys are gone I'm gonna take y/n on a road trip." Gabriel states, causing Dean to look up but only at him, not me.
"Where to?" Sam asks curiously.
"Vegas." I add quickly from the top of my head, causing Dean to turn his attention to me. I look away, I wasn't mad at him I was......I don't even know.
"Vegas?" Sam asks, arching his brow with a hint of humor in his tone.
"Vegas." Gabriel says with a confident smile. "Y/n can't stay in the bunker forever, and she needs a break from hunting so what's better than Vegas?" Gabriel tells them. I was actually getting excited for this trip, well that is if we are going. "After your case with Lisa, just meet us up there okay?" Gabriel instructs.
Sam nods and chuckles,"Okay you two, have fun and we'll see you in a couple days, text me the location info." Sam says before kissing my forehead and leaving. Dean continues to stare at me, anger seems to be filled in his eyes but I didn't care.
I smiled and gave him a small hug which he didn't return,"Have fun at Lisa's, don't get hurt." I tell him before leaving to my room.

Once in my room, I begin packing but hear a small knocking at my door. I turn and see Gabriel entering.
"So you ready for VEEEGGGGAAASSSSSS?" He shouts causing me to laugh.
"YEEESSSSSS I AAAAMMMMM!!!!!." I shout back. He laughs and grabs my bag.
"Than let's get going sweet cheeks!!!" He says offering his arm.
"Gabriel I need to change first." I laugh. He groans and flops on the bed.
"Fine, make it snappy." He huffs. I chuckle grabbing the clothes I put aside and rush to the bathroom.

I change into some black leggings, black crop top that has fake blood splattered on it, and my red converse, than brush my hair quickly before tying it into a pony tail and heading back to my room.
      "Let's get going hot wings!!" I announce. Gabriel laughs carrying my bag out of the room and I follow.
      "Hot wings?" He asks.
      "Yeah cause your an angel and you call me sweet cheeks so the opposite of sweet is hot." I explain, causing him to laugh as we make our way to the car.
      "It's genius." Gab says. I smile, hopping into the car and him sliding into the passenger seat.
       "Vegas here we come!!!!!" We shout, pulling away from the bunker and beginning the long journey.