𝚅.

(All outfit pieces will be placed at the top. Thank you!)

▪▪▪

Sun rays filled the empty spaces between the curtains allowing the beautiful light to wake up those who occupied the room. Although Kaleb was already awake and ready for the day, as any vampire would be, Faith was still under the natural spell of sleep. Moving around and pushing her head further into Kaleb's chest made Kaleb chuckle. Waking up a very restless Faith who smiled softly up at Kaleb.

"What are you doing here?" Faith mumbled while sitting up, stretching her arms up towards the ceiling. Forgetting that she was only wearing a long tshirt with her white lace panties underneath, the shirt rose allowing anyone to see a peak. But Kaleb was more a gentleman then most others, even more a gentleman than most of the wolves. He turned his head until she was done stretching.

"You don't remember anything from last night?" Kaleb interrogated Faith while slowly standing up, stretching his limbs out from the pose he laid in all night.

"I remember going down for ice cream, you almost getting staked with a spoon, we came back here and .... you put a scary movie on you flippin' jerk face." Faith explained while throwing her pillow at Kaleb who only caught the fluffy thing in his bulky hands.

"Hey not my fault you can't handle it." Kaleb teased Faith while throwing her pillow back at her.

"Whatever. Get out so I can get changed." Fairh stood up and walked to her closet, pulling out a white ruched dress with a pair of black sandals.

"Or I can stay and keep you company?" Kaleb offered flirtatiously, only for Faith to shake her kind playfully and push him out.

"In your dreams Kaleb!" Faith shouted through the door to which Kaleb responded.

"Always princess!" Kaleb chuckled before walking away to get ready for the day as well.

▪▪▪

Leading herself down the stairs to go outside, Faith squealed seeing her sister standing with Alaric and two other boys who seemed confused and nervous.

"Hope!" Faith squealed while hugging her sister tightly, spinning her around like she was nothing.

"Okay, okay Faith. I was only gone for a day." Hope slowly separated from her sister, looking up at the boy with a curly raven haired boy, who we would all know as Landon soon enough.

"Who did you bring back this time?" Faith looked the two boys up and down making them shift in their stances.

"Faith this is Landon and Rafael." Hope introduced her older, yet more social sister to the two boys.

"Hi! I'm Faith, I am Hope's sister." Faith introduced herself while holding her hand out.

"Funny, she never mentioned a sister." Landon replied while shaking Faith's hand who soon coiled it back once seeing all of his memories flash through her head.

Sticking her hand out once again towards Rafael, he took it and soon Faith gasped softly, seeing the death of his girlfriend which triggered is wolf genes.

"What's wrong with her?" Rafael asked nervously as Alaric pulled Faith away.

"Just excited to meet new people. Aren't you Faith?" Alaric spoke softly while waving a hand infront of Faith's face.