𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸.

▪▪▪

Late at night while everyone was asleep, a certain vampire was missing from the rest. As well as a Phoenix and a werewolf brotherhood. Klabe couldn't find MG anywhere and it began to scare the vampire who tried to conceal his emotions for no one to see.

Marching down the hallway towards Faith and Hope's room, Kaleb thought of all the possibilities he could be. Raising his fist up to the door, the colliding of his knuckles woke up the angel from her sleep that seemed so distant nowadays seeing as so many monster were coming and going.

"What is it Kaleb?" Faith muttered softly, pulling her robe together and tying it, her eyes squinting up at the dark skinned vampire who disturb her sleep.

"Have you seen or heard from MG? I can't find him anywhere." Kaleb whispered worriedly, looking down at the young girl who was also friends with the missing vampire.

"MG's missing? He stayed here with Landon and Rafael, he should be here." Faifh informed Kaleb as she stepped out of her room.

"Let's go ask Dr. Saltzman." Faith grabbed Kaleb's hand and began wandering down the stairs tiredly, but as fast as she could.

Faith knocked on Dr. Saltzman's door hard before opening it, revealing him to still be awake.

"Kaleb, Faith we just killed a mummy and spent six hours in a van together, I'm not sure..." Kaleb cut Dr. Saltzman off with urgency.

"I can't find MG." Kaleb worriedly expressed.

"What do you mean?" Dr. Saltzman asked.

"I just checked in with his hall monitor, but he missed curfew." Kaleb informed Dr. Saltzman. "Monitor said he tried calling you."

"Uh the guy from Triad took my phone." Alaric stated, sighing.

"Alright well we gotta find him. This ain't the night for vampires to be wandering around unchecked." Faith voice faltered thinking of the full moon and all the werewolves out in the woods.

▪▪▪

Dr. Saltzman and Hope went out into the woods looking for the three missing boys that held a very special place in all of our hearts. Only to come back an hour later with only Rafael who was stuck in lunar psychosis.

"I'm worried about this one." Hope stated as Faith walked into the room.

"Hope, don't worry. I'll stay here and make sure that he is okay." Faith nodded as she walked over and say down beside Rafael.

"Hey buddy." Faith softly whispered to Raf, turning his head to look at her.

"You're okay. Were going to find Landon and MG, theyll be okay." Faith tried to reassure Raf while his calm nature stayed in place.

Faith's eyes turned snow white as she tilted her head back, her hand still on Raf's cheek as flashbacks began to form in Faith's mind. Memories flooded into her mind, she saw all three of them, a woman, a man..more like a pastor. Then they were together somewhere else and then Raf shifted in wolf form.

That's where the memories ended. Allowing Faith to breath once again as her mind began to get hazy from the toxicity of the lunar psychosis.