𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸.

▪▪▪

"This whole idea is wak Josie. Hope's M.I.A., Raf is stuck as a werewolf until she gets back. Ms. Tig don't even work at the dam school anymore." Kaleb exclaimed in frustration.

"Kaleb, were voting on the fate of my father. How do you think I feel?" Josie reminded Kaleb, looking down at the table with guilt in her eyes at the choice she was going to make.

"Look, I just want to convene the council okay?" Kaleb calmly stated. "I figure we both have a lot to say. But we need a majority vote."

"Hope is coming back soon. With Landon. And then she is going to bring Raf back too." Josie reassured herself and Kaleb. As the doors opened making both the faction leaders look behind them.

"My sister is not here so I will be taking her place." Faith announced to both of them, taking her seat down at the table.

Kaleb gently opened the tile bag and spilled them out, six files spilling out. One tile being in their from the last council meeting for Faith, who didn't show up. Wanting her sister to make the best decision for her.

▪▪▪

A few minutes later and Hope still wasn't back, so they decided to convene the council. Josie was holding a match which seemed to burn out quickly, making Josie hiss in pain.

"You okay?" Kaleb asked softly.

"Yeah, just dont know what came over me." Josie answered as a dog began to take over their minds.

Faith still wondering how her sister was doing.

"Why do we have six voting tiles? You, me, school guardian, Raf, Faith. That's five." Kaleb listed, making Faith's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"And Hope." Faith replied.

"Whose Hope?" Josie asked Faifh, tilting her head.

Faifh's eyes widened as she shook her head, running back to her room, knowing exactly what Hope had done. She just ddin't know why.

Why? Why would her sister dive into the pit of Malivore? To save all of them? Or to try and kill herself?

Whatever the answer was, Faith was going to be there to find out.

▪▪▪

Ending credits role.

'Saving me by Nickelback' begins playing.

Book 2 will be coming out soon!

Thank you so much!

I hope you enjoyed it!!