𝚇𝙸𝙸.

▪▪▪

'My sister has always been the rebellious child in our dynamic duo. Whenever she called for me I was always there flapping with my wings in the sky until I knew she was safe. There were some points in our sister ship that needed me to put my foot down. Times like this, where I found her sneaking off in the middle of the night while everyone else was asleep. Stealing keys to one of many school vehicles. She needed me to stay away from the danger, but I needed her to acknowledge, we were not children anymore. And that no matter how hard we fight, danger would always be in our lives.'

▪▪▪

"Where do you think your going?" Faith whispered loud enough for Hope to hear and jump in fright.

"I need to find Landon. He's in trouble." Hope replied, finding the keys to the vehicle she was looking for.

"I hope you know what you are doing. And that you are not going alone." Faith walked forward to her sister.

"What are you doing?" Alaric grumbled seeing the two sisters up past curfew.

"Better questions, where the hell do you think you are going with my keys. And without telling me." Alaric scolded while walking towards the two.

"I was following Hope to see if she would tell me as well." Faith crossed her arms, turning back towards her sister.

"Uh, you know, I said some pretty harsh things to you yesterday, and I just wanted to get you an oil change as a peace offering." Hope came up with a backstory as Faith rolled her eyes.

"What the hell did you say to him? And since when do you do anything nice that involves mechanics?" Faith questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"At 3:00 a.m. Hope, you don't have a drivers license, so you would be committing grand theft auto. Which is a felony." Faith's eyes widened as she placed her hands on her hips.

"You are not going to jail missy. You know what dad would do if he found out wherever the hell he is? I'd be in so much trouble." Faith huffed while turning back to Alaric.

"You're ditching school right before the midterm exams begin, and you've made it very clear to me that you see me as nothing else but an authority figure. So tell me why I should suspend you this very second?" Alaric waited for an answer as did Faith who both stood beside each other with furiated looks.

Hope lifted her wrist and pulled her sleeve down.

"And what is that?" Alaric asked.

"Basically a supernatural compass." Hope sighed while fixing her sleeve.

"Well I hope it pointing to your room cause that's where your going." Alaric boasted before Hope snapped.

"I'm going after Landon. And if this thing is glowing it means he's in trouble." Hope defended herself.

"Well then were going and I'm driving." Alaric agreed and told Hope.

"And I get to go back to bed knowing my sister isnt going to jail, I have a clear concious and father wont hurt me." Faith gave two thumbs up before groggily walking back to her room.