Ch 17:First Day

Dark Pov

I woke up super early to get everyone to school. I picked up Ruby and the others. We made it to school on time and was running through the building looking for our class. Class 1-A.

Dark:To bad I can't transform in the building.

We found a door with a big 1-A on it.

Ruby:I wonder who we'll meet?

Dark:Same. I just hope we don't get the same class with you know who.

Yang:I doubt that they made it. Besides. Katsuki and Deku don't have the right attitude to become heroes.

I nod then opened the door to see both of them.

Dark:' God damn it! '

???:Take your feet off that desk now!

Katsuki:Huh?

???:It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy. You cretin!

Katsuki:You're kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?

Dark:' He should be asking the same thing as you. '

???:Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida.

Katsuki:So you think you're better than me. Huh? I'm going to have fun tearing you a new on.

Deku:Teach him a lesson Kacchan!

I decided to step in.

Dark:Back off Katsuki.

Katsuki looks in my direction.

Katsuki:Tennyson. This is none of your business. Get lost.

I smiled and decided to use my trap card.

Dark:Aw bitch. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful bitch. Maybe if you got rid of that yee yee ass haircut maybe you'll be a better person. Or better yet maybe All Might will call your dog ass if he's not acting better then your stupid ass.

I put up the middle finger and said one word.

Dark:Bitch!

I swear the mlg gods heard me because I heard the air horns blowing

I swear the mlg gods heard me because I heard the air horns blowing. I chuckled then looked at Iida.

Dark:Don't listen to stupid ass here. He's always been like that.

I think everyone was in shock from me roasting Bakugo. I decided to sit down in whatever seat.

Yang:Dark. You were savage as hell.

Ruby:Damn right.

We waited for the teacher to come in.

Weiss:Where is our teacher?

I shrugged.

Dark:Dunno.

I got up and went out to the hall to see no one.