Ch 37:Deep Hatred

Dark Pov

After my family and my friends arrived at the hospital they took Sapphire to the ER to see what happened. Apparently Sapphire tried to absorb the micro mechanisms out of that thing's blood, but he absorbed something else that caused him agonizing pain. We went home that evening and called training off for a little while and waited on Sapphire's recovery. Days went by and I couldn't live with myself knowing I didn't step in to help him. Ruby, the others and I went to school the next day, and everyone asked how Saph was.

Dark:He's fine. I think.

Bakugo:I new he was weak. He should be dead.

I got up out of my chair and punched him.

Dark:Shut the hell up Katsuki! Or else.

Katsuki:Or else what you reject.

Dark:Whoa ho ho. Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

Katsuki (🔥):What did you say?

Dark (🔥):You heard me!

Mr.Aizawa:That's enough. Both of you.

Dark:No. He opened Pandora's box and now he's going to pay the consequences.

Katsuki:Go ahead and try! I'll kill you!

Dark:Only in your dreams dog breath.

Katsuki (🔥):Why you-

Kirishima stepped in between me and Bakugo pushing him back. I return with the same response, but Yang tackled me and pinned my arms to the ground.

Katsuki:Let go of me Shitty Hair!

Kirishima:No way. Mr.Aizawa said stop so you need to stop.

I was struggling to get loose from Yang's grip.

Dark:Dammit Yang let go!

Yang:No way Dark. You need to calm down!

Katsuki (🔥):Calm down? He needs to to go to hell!

Dark:You want me to put you there Bakubrat?

Katsuki (🔥):Ok that's it!

Katsuki headbutted Kirishima and I pushed Yang off of me and turned into Dinatrix to fight the heartless fuck.

Katsuki tried to punch me and I dodged. After I did I smacked Kastuki with my tail and after I did I tackled him and bit down on his collar bone until he bled.

Katsuki:Get off of me freak!

He made a explosion in my face knocking me into the hall. I got up and transformed into Diamondgon.

 I got up and transformed into Diamondgon