Ch 83:Matt's growth

(This happened before Dark's fight with Muscular)

Matt Pov

I was thinking back to that day I became EVOX.

Dark (Flashback):Thanks.

Matt (Flashback):For what?

Dark (Flashback):For helping me today. I mean it.

I closed my eyes then leaned my head back on the seat of the mobile home I bought with Moo. Moo wrapped his arms around my neck lovingly.

2P Moo:I heard Tennyson and his friends were heading to summer camp.

Matt:Why exactly?

2P Moo:They probably want to improve their skills. Wouldn't you do the same?

Matt:Heh. Yeah...

I got up turned the engine on and dialed in Devil Kid but got a new alien.

Matt:What the hell? I dialed in Devil Kid.

2P Moo:Well while you're that alien. Let's see what he can do.

I went outside and decided to pick up our RV. When I did I lifted it easily.

2P Moo:Well... That's a thing.

I then didn't feel the ground under me. I looked down to see that I was flying.

2P Moo:Hey. Who needs teleportation when you have flight.

Matt:I have a name for him.

2P Moo:What is it?

Matt:Solar Storm.

2P Moo:Nice.

Solar Storm:Hop in I'll fly us there.

Moo went into our RV and I just followed the bus Dark was in. I then found a good spot for us set up camp. We did so and I timed out and decided to work on the Antitrix. I then got to work and probably an hour or so I dosed off. I opened my eyes to see myself inside of some high tech machine with what seems to be pods.

 I opened my eyes to see myself inside of some high tech machine with what seems to be pods