Ch 94:Hope

Dark Pov

A few days passed since we learned the truth. The Pros and the Plumbers that teamed up with Night Eye were doing their best to locate Chisaki the young head of the Shie Hassaikai and his "daughter" Eri. Until they could we were on standby. I made it to the top of the cement wall and stood near the edge with my hands in my pockets.

Katsuki (🔥):Hey! What have you guys have been learning? Tell me!!

Dark:We can't. Even if we could. I wouldn't tell you even if my life depended on it.

The day went on as usual and it was nearly nighttime as I continue training. What kept bugging me was who was Professor Paradox planning to bring with him?

Sapphire:Well this new.

I turned to see my brother leaning against the dorms with his arms crossed.

Sapphire:Since when did you train your heart out?

I got back into a fighting stance.

Dark:When I'm stressed.

Sapphire:About what? Is it about your work studies?

I stopped.

Dark:Yeah...

Sapphire:Well what is it?

Dark:I really can't tell you that. I'm dead serious that I want to tell you, but I can't.

Sapphire:Sworn to secrecy huh?

Dark:Yeah.

Sapphire:Does it have to include Zero?

Dark:Yeah. That's as much as I can tell you.

Sapphire:I understand. Well. I won't keep you from your training.

He was about to head inside when I decided to stop him.

Dark:Can you stay? Please? I usually feel less stressed when I'm talking to someone.

Sapphire turned to me and smiled.

Sapphire:Sure.

I smiled back.

Dark:Thanks

Days went by and I was waiting in my room working on Matt's Antitrix before the raid. I added more Ultimates to his watch while I worked on my still prototype Blood mode. I hooked the Antitrix to my computer and edited the Ultimate modes. I gave one to Quad Smack, WreakingBolt, and Undertow.

Matt:You're worried about her aren't you?

Dark:Yeah. Doing all of this takes my mind off of it.

Matt:We'll get Eri back.

I turned around in my game chair.

Dark:I know that. It's just I can't wait anymore. The guilt I feel for letting her go back to that monster just pisses me off.

Matt:I know. If I was in your situation I would be the same.

Dark:I guess you're right.

Matt:Let's change the topic.

He walks over to my computer and clicks the DNA folders and showed me an alien I haven't seen in my watch.