Ch 98:Chilling

Dark Pov

I was hanging out while everyone was socializing before class started. I watched as Mina showed everyone her new dance moves. I thought they were cool, but then decided to listen to my music.

I felt someone tap my shoulder after I got a few minutes in. I looked to see who it was and surprising it was Jiro.

Jiro:What are you listening to?

Dark:Evolve by Nerd Out.

Jiro:Huh. Cool.

I then saw Mr.Aizawa step in as I took my headphones off. The school festival was getting close and everyone was getting hyped.

Dark:It's great we're having this. Maybe everyone will stop stressing out about tests and stuff.

Ruby:I agree. And no villains to screw it up.

Yang:All I got to say is that we're going to start this thing with a Yang.

Dark and RWB:No... Just don't Yang...

Yang:Come on. It's a classic!

Dark:Yeah. But you say it to much, and it's annoying.

Mr.Aizawa explained everything about the festival and then Weiss and Yaoyorozu stood up in front of the class ready to discuss ideas. I knew it was going to get loud, so I decided to go back to my music. I then heard the bell and took off my headphones. Day turned to night as the others and I that were with the raid caught up on our work.

Dark:God! So much fucking paper. I swear if I have to fill out any more paperwork I'm going to hurl! Hell my paper cuts have paper cuts.

Blake:I don't want to add on to Dark's drama, but I'm with him. By the way. Where is Weiss?

Mr.Aizawa:She finished early and is helping the rest of the class pick for the festival.

Yang:Lucky bitch.

I heard that then elbowed Yang in the arm.

Dark:Yang!

Mr.Aizawa:I forgot to mention Tennyson. Eri said she wanted to see you.

Dark:Huh?

Yang:Why is that Mr.Aizawa?

Mr.Aizawa:She's been specifically worried about Tennyson and Togata. And this has been her only request since she's been conscious, so I'm obliging her.

I gave a light smile. Tomrrow rolled around and I was able to see Eri.

Mirio and Dark:Eri.

Dark:Sorry we couldn't come to see you sooner.

Mirio:We brought you some yummy snacks though. Hope you're hungry.

Mirio:What's your favorite fruit. No wait let me guess. Peaches are your favorite because you're a peach.

She held the basket.

Eri:Apple.

Mirio:Yeah. That's what I meant.

Dark:No you didn't dude. Anyway let's get that sucker peeled for you.

Mirio peeled the apple for Eri as I sat next to her.

Eri:This whole time while I had a fever. All I could think about is how much you did for me. How you saved me, but I don't know what to call you. I know Lemillion's name but that's it. So who are you?