Ch 87:Special Moves, Gear, and Exams. Sheeesh!

Dark Pov

Random voices were yelling at me in my head. I held my head in pain as hot tears rolled down my face. I looked up to see a figure glowing blue.

 I looked up to see a figure glowing blue

I then woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around my room scared to death. I got up and got ready for class. I hear my Omnitrix beep twice.

Omnitrix V2:Kineceleran DNA restored on playlist one.

I ignored what it said and got breakfast.

Sapphire:Morning bro.

Dark:Hey Saph...

Sapphire:You look tired dude.

Dark:Yeah. Just had a scary dream.

Sapphire:Will you be able to get through class today?

Dark:Yeah...

We went to class and I was half out of it to be honest.

Mr.Aizawa: I believe I mentioned this already but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses. Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one it's very difficult. Only 50% of students passed the test required for the permits each year.

Mineta:It's that hard to get a provisional license?

Mr.Aizawa:Today you will concentrate on creating something new.

The door opens and there stood Cement toss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm.

Mr.Aizawa:Two ultimate moves.

Everyone else:Ultimate Moves?!

Dark:' I can turn Ultimate enough, but an Ultimate move plus an Ultimate form. That's Overkill. '

Ectoplasm:When we say ultimate. We mean a move that will ensure that you win against your opponent.

Cement Toss:An action so unique to your identity that no other person will ever hope to copy it. Simply put you must lean into your strengths.

Midnight:Your moves represent who are. These days most pro heroes have an Ultimate move. Those who don't are fools.

Mr.Aizawa:This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now change into your costumes and meet in gym gamma.

We got gym gamma and Mr.Aizawa continued.

Mr.Aizawa:Gym Gamma. Also known at the academy as the Training Dining Land, or TDL.

RWBY:Huh?

Dark:' What's with this school and their acronyms? '

Cement Toss:This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles here. Here you will learn to serve up justice hence the name.

Iida:Please allow me a question. (Author:Dunno why they didn't correct the fucking grammar, but whatever.) What is advantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exams. May we know your reasoning?