Ch 88:Passing with flying colors.

Dark Pov

I tracked down all my echoes then headed to the room where people passed. I immediately got swarmed by my friends

Ruby:Dark. We passed.

Dark:That's awesome Rubes.

The next test was basically rescuing bystanders. The room opened up and I told everyone my plan.

Todoroki:So let me get this straight. You'll use your clone alien and help a group of all of us to save bystanders.

Dark:That's the general idea.

Ruby:I like it. Let's do it.

I turned into Echo Echo then had my echoes run in different directions as different aliens. I stayed as Echo Echo and ran towards the urban area where I heard crying I ran towards the crying.

Echo Echo:Hey. Are you alright? Is there anything broken?

Boy?:My grandma is buried under the rubble.

Echo Echo:I'll see to it myself that someone gets her out. Until then let's get you to safety.

I then heard an explosion.

Echo Echo:What was that?

I looked over towards the first aid area.

Echo Echo:Oh no...

I turned to Ultimate Echo Echo. Then picked up the boy.

U.Echo Echo:Hang on as best as you can. I know it's risky flying into the fight with you on my back, but I just can't see people getting more hurt then they already are.

I flew towards the first aid area and saw Gang Orca being a villain.

U.Echo Echo:Damn! Listen. I'm going to leave you with someone who can help you. Ok?

Boy?:Ok.

I flew him towards the others who were running. I saw Ruby and Weiss help an elderly man to safety. I put my finger on my Omnitrix to communicate with my Echoes.

U.Echo Echo:This is Dark to Echo one.

Xlr8:This is Echo one. Go ahead.

U.Echo Echo:We need an emergency evac now.

Xlr8:In route.

I landed and gave the boy to Xlr8.

U.Echo Echo:Take care of him please.

I flew towards the fight and let off two speakers towards Gang Orca while he was in a fire tornado. I stood there watching. Waiting for the right time to strike. Then the tornado of fire stopped then I turned to my new signature form.

Gang Orca:What then?

Dark:Do I add to the equation?

He looked up at me and I smirked.

I put my fingers in a cross form.

Dark:Multi Shadow Clone Jutzu!

I made three clones I sent one at Gang Orca as the others helped me with my new Jutzu.

Gang Orca made quick work of my clone, but that didn't matter because I'm about to make quick work of him

Gang Orca made quick work of my clone, but that didn't matter because I'm about to make quick work of him. I flew towards him.

Dark:Rasengan!

It made contact and it pushed him back quite a bit. Then the buzzer rang.

Dark:Huh?

The Provisional Exams were finished. I timed out and went to the changing room to get my school uniform back on. Then I looked for my name on the board.

Dark:' Tennyson. Tennyson. '

I then saw my name on the board. I pumped my arm into the air.

Dark:Yes!

Then the attendant that welcomed us to begin with told us all the reasons why we got our scores, and I found out that I got a 100 points somehow. I took a picture of the paper.

Dark:How though?

Yang:What?

I handed her my paper.

Yang:No way! 100 points that can't be right.

Ruby:Let me see that.

Ruby took the paper from Yang and was in shock.

Ruby:Excuse my French but.. What the fuck?

We got on the bus and drove home. Back at the dorms I showed my kids my hero license. Snowflake was so happy she crashed into my setup and fell. She got up and smiled it off. I went to bed shortly after.

 I went to bed shortly after