Ch 44 (short):The new villain.

(This was before the USJ)

??? Pov

As far as I could remember I was quirkless. Then one night I woke up from weird dream that seemed so real. I wrote down what my dreams were and I finally figured out that they were blueprints for something.

 I wrote down what my dreams were and I finally figured out that they were blueprints for something

I went to the nearby scrap yards to build the watch that I will call the Antitrix. I followed the plans to the book then finally I was finished.

I put it on my wrist and went to find the one who has the alien DNA I need to allow me to transform

I put it on my wrist and went to find the one who has the alien DNA I need to allow me to transform. I went to UA and put my foot through the door and a steel door was in my way.

???:Damn it!

???2:To damn bad huh quirkless.

I looked behind me to see a guy with light greyish blue hair and dried out skin. He looked like a villain.

???2:I see that you're looking for someone.

???:Yeah.

???2:Who?

???:Can't say. The one I'm looking for has alien DNA in his watch and I intend to take a few. So I can be a hero by force.

???2:I see. Did you decide to do that, or does your parents want you to be something else.

???:I-I...

???2:Well?

???:My mom supports my dream, but my dad doesn't. That difference is what got them a divorce and my dad took up drinking.

???2:I see. Well. I can make you more then you're father ever dreamed of you being if you join the League of Villains.

I thought about it and then decided.

???:Alright. But I need those samples, or I can't transform.

???2:Deal.

I shook his hand and then walked into a portal behind him.