Ch 70:Again?

Dark Pov

Today was like any other day. I got up, got dressed, got myself something to eat, and just waited for my parents to wake up. Today was little different though I felt a little sick to my stomach. I used the function I unlocked.

Dark:Omnitrix V2. Run diagnostics.

Omnitrix V2:Scanning. Scan complete. Necrofriggian pregnancy. Near birth.

My eyes shot open.

Dark:What?! Again? God damn it!

???:What's wrong Dark?

I looked up to see Yang. I told her I was pregnant as Big Chill which surprised her. She ran to get my parents and Uncle to tell them what's going on.

Ben:Wow. The worlds youngest father.

Dark:Shut up...

Mom:Are you serious?

Dark:Rerun diagnostics.

Omnitrix V2:Scanning. Scan complete. Necrofriggian pregnancy. Near birth.

My mom went to full motherly mode and put me on bed rest as Big Chill. To make matters worse my uncle put me into a DNA life lock as Big Chill. Dad brought in a lot of scrap from nearby scrap yards. Apparently my new Necrofriggian babies have to be moved to a new system.

Big Chill:Why dad?

Dad:Because they would constantly feed on our sun pretty much killing it in the process.

Big Chill:Can one stay in our system? I'll be responsible for everything it does.

Dad:No.

I lied down on the couch defeated.

Big Chill:Fuck my life.

Ruby:It could be worse.

Big Chill:Oh trust me. Wait till you get pregnant in the deep future. You'll understand my pain then.

Ruby:Well. I was just saying you could be dead.

I stayed quite.

Big Chill:Good point..

Just then I started to feel sick. I ran over to the metal and threw up. Weiss and Ruby ran up to me patting me on the back to help me get it out. Everyone came to see the birth of my new Necrofriggian children.

Mom:I can't wait to see them!

Ruby:Me too. It's not everyday that you get to see alien babies being born.

I watched the green goo become my children right before my very eyes.

RWBY, Pyrrha, Penny, Mom:Aw!!!

Dad:Yep. Still gross.

After they were born I did a head count. I gave birth to 16 baby Necrofriggians.

They all flew towards the sky, but for some reason one stayed it seemed smaller then the others

I dropped to my knees holding it in my arms. It didn't want to leave me just like how I didn't want to leave it.

Mom:Can this one stay? For Dark's sake?

I heard my dad sigh out of aggravation.

Dad:I guess. But he has to feed, clothe and name it.

My uncle deactivated the life lock.

Dark:So I can keep them?

Dad:I guess.

Dark:Alright. Name...

I thought of a lot of names like Cookie and Oreo, but they didn't stick. I then went to the ice names. Then I decided on a name, Snowflake. I hugged my little one closely.

Dark:My little Snowflake.

Dad:Alright. The others have been moved another system were you'll check in on them routinely.

Dark:Alright.

Snowflake chirped about something.

Dark:Are you hungry?

She nodded.

Dark:Alright. Go get yourself something to eat then come right back. Ok?

Snowflake nodded then went to space. A few hours went by and she came right back. She flew into my arms.

Ruby:Hey Dark. How are you going to take care of her while you're at school?

Dark:Life finds a way Ruby, and I already have it thought out.

Ruby:Alright.