Ch 19:The USJ

Dark Pov

I was driving my friends to school when I saw a crowd of people in my way. I knew exactly who they all were. The press. I kept my windows rolled up.  I knew the press well. They'll get you at any time and will milk whatever information out of you. I stayed in my car and honked the horn. They surrounded my car which started to piss me off. I decided I've had enough and rolled down my window.

Dark:Will you all get the hell out of the way?

Reporter:Not until you give us some information about All Might.

Dark:Listen. I'm almost late because of all of you, and my education is more important then your stupid story. Now stop standing around my car, and get out of my way!

Reporter:No.

I hit my horn for three minutes straight, and they all backed off. I drove to the school parking lot and parked my car.

Dark:Idiots. All of them.

Weiss:Dark. Calm down we can still make it to class.

I calmed down after that.

Dark:Right.

We got to class on time.

Mr.Aizawa:I saw all of your video feeds and went through all your team's results. Bakugo and Izuku. You're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss. As for Dark.

Dark:Yes sir.

Mr.Aizawa:Intimidation doesn't win every fight.

Dark:Sorry. I was more worried about protecting Weiss. I still owe her a life long favor.

Mr.Aizawa:I see. Well. You can't always protect people you have to learn to fight on a larger scale eventually.

Dark:Right.

Mr.Aizawa:Our next task will decide your future.

Everyone seemed to tense up. I knew it wasn't another quirk test.

Mr.Aizawa:You all have to pick a class representative.

Everyone let's out a sigh of relief then started to get loud, and saying pick them. To be honest I didn't give a damn so I stayed quiet.

Ruby:Don't you want to be rep Dark?

Dark:Nope. We all know I'll screw up everything. Plus Weiss is the person best suited for that kind of position.

Ruby:True.

After Ruby said that Iida quieted everyone down.

Dark:Thank god finally I can hear myself think.

Iida:I suggest that we take a vote.

We all took a vote and I voted for Weiss. Ruby, Blake, and Yang did the same. The person with the most votes was Weiss.

Mr.Aizawa:Alright the Class Representative is Weiss Schnee, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu.

Weiss:I'm humbled to be in this position.

(Timeskip to lunch)

Weiss:I'm surprised that Dark didn't take the class rep position.

I was eating my instant ramen, and enjoying it.

Yang:Yeah Dark. Why didn't you take class rep?

Dark:You know me. I only take charge when it's necessary. Plus it happens in the heat of the moment.

Then the alarms went off.

Weiss:What's happening?

Intercom:Warning! Level 3 security breach. All students evacuate the building in a orderly fashion.