𝙲𝚑.4- 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Edited

~Chase's POV~

After my interaction with my loser of a sister, I decided to get ready for school. I decided on wearing some jeans and a hoodie. I put on some Axe body spray, you know, the ladies love it.

I grabbed all my belongings and drove off to school in my car. I would have taken Hannah with me, but last time she messed up my car with her makeup so now she rides with Hunter.

As I get to school , I join my clique of friends. We are super popular in the school. I'm co captain of of varsity football team. I'm pretty hot and have a some muscles. I would consider myself a player, but not an ultimate player. I get most of the girls at our school. Mostly the ones Hunter rejects or doesn't want.....but I don't care.

We are talking amongst ourselves, until we see my ugly sister walking past us. She's wearing an oversized flannel and very old ripped jeans? Why can't she try to look like Hannah, why is she such an embarrassment?

"Hey guys, look, it's the freak. Why don't you do every one a favor, and go die in a hole. No wants you here." I hear one of my best friends, Seth shout out to Rachel.

In my heart, I felt a little guilt. She is my twin, and sometimes I feel bad for her, but I have a reputation to uphold an- and she killed our parents. If not for her, they would still be alive.

You know thats not true. She couldn't help being born- says my wolf Caden.

Oh well....shut up!

Soon enough, we heard the bell ring, and proceeded to walk to our class. All my classes are hard, but I'm in all regular classes. I then remember that Rachel is taking college classes and is not breaking a sweat. It makes me a little pissed off.

That's because your jealous. Maybe if you would stop partying and having s*x with different girls that isn't out mate and studying instead, maybe you wouldn't be jealous.- says Caden

I'm getting really sick of you!

I then blocked of my link with him for the rest of the day. Time to go to Math Class :(

~Time Skip to Lunch~

I sat at our Lunch table with Hannah, Hunter, Alex and some of our other close friends. We saw Hunter rise up from his hold on Hannah, he looked like he was sniffing the air. Weird. We were all engaged in our conversations until we saw Hunter yelling at Rachel.

"I Hunter Blare, reject you, Rachel Daniels, as my mate and my future Luna."

Wow. Did he just.... I can't believe it. Rachel is Hunter's Mate? She's supposed to be Luna? I wanted to go over to her and comfort her but there were a lot of people looking. I can't risk that. I looked over to Hannah, who was like the Cheshire Cat, grinning from cheek to cheek.

After a few seconds, Hunter came back to our table with a smirk on his face, and proceeded to kiss Hannah. Before I was going to return back to lunch, I had heard Rachel say,

"I, Rachel Daniels, accept your rejection as your mate and as this pack's future Luna."

Everyone took an inhale of breath due to the shock.

WHAT?!? How could she do that? I knew I wasn't the only one not expecting that by the look on people's face, especially Hunter's.

After she quickly left the room, everyone had gone back to their separate groups. Our table started to make jokes about what had just happened. I looked over to Hunter, who was making the most fun out of Rachel, but with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

We all returned back to our classes, after lunch is over. During the day, people began to silently make fun of Hannah and I for what Rachel had done today. It made me sick to my stomach.

While I was in English class,, I felt something wrong in my stomach. I look over to Hunter, and he's holding his stomach too. Something not right.

~After School~

After school, I had raced down to the pack house to scold Rachel. How dare she embarrass me?! If she had thought her beatings were brutal before, she was in the mood for a rude awake. I barged into the pack house and made my way to Rachel's room. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Ugh, now she's being difficult.

" RACHEL! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"

Silence proceeded after my eruption. Maybe she couldn't hear me, so I tried again.

"YOU UGLY MUTT, OPEN UP THIS DANG DOOR!"

The quietness that came was so quiet but yet so loud. Why didn't she answer me? This is the first time she didn't respond. I kept on shaking the knob of her door. No answer.

I was about to scream at the unwilling Rachel again, but Hunter came up behind me.

"Bro, just leave her alone, she's probably upset about the rejection."

"Why did you even reject her in the first place?"

"Man, it's complicated."

I decided it was for the best, so I let it go.

~6 hours later~

Rachel still hadn't come out of her room, but it was dinner time and she had to make food. So now she's coming out whether she liked it or not.

I approach her door, banging it until my hands turn white. I knew something was wrong but I left it alone again.

I walked down the stairs to go and sit in the living room on the coach next to Hannah sitting on a uncomfortable Hunter's lap.

After a few minutes of scrolling on my phone, I hear a scream. I look up to see a raging girl holding a piece of paper in her hand. Isn't that Rachel's friend? She was fuming. And that fury was making its way towards Hunter.

"YOU SLIMY PIECE OF CRAP! You drove her away! My best friend is gone due to your abuse! I promise, if she doesn't come back, I'm going to raise h**l on you! " said the young girl in a not so nice tone.

"What are you even talking about?" Says a very confused Hunter.

"Rachel is gone. She left, and wrote a note to me, her stupid siblings, and you. But you didn't know that, you ding bat!" Says the girl.

It took me a while to process what she was saying, and when I did, it tore my heart into shreds. RACHEL IS GONE!? No no no no, that can't be true. I raced towards the girl and picked up the letter.

After re-reading the letter about 5 times to make sure that this is isn't fake, a tear starts to form in my eyes. But, right after that sadness, came a beast of madness.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! She's gone and it's your fault!" I yell at Hunter in the face. At this point I don't really care about his position.

"Me? Oh no, you can't blame just me. I may have hurt her, but you hurt her too. What kind of brother does that to his younger sister? " says a very upset Hunter.

"Y'know what? Forget it and forget her. She left. We didn't need her anyways." Hunter yells at me before storming away.

Immediately, I try to mindlink her, but our bond is broken.

I run towards my room, lock the door and begin to cry.

What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh,this is really stressful.

Hope yall likes the point of view of Chase.

Plz comment

Like

Share

And Follow

And have a blessed day, I love you all 💋💕