𝙲𝚑.26- 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑

~Rachel's POV ~

Its been about a month here and everything seems okay. A month ago, I met Chase's family. He has 2 boys and a girl. They are very precious to my heart. And his mate Andrea, is one of my closest friends. She said that when she heard what Chase had done to me, she almost rejected him, but stayed and gave him a chance. And we have been evolving together in perfect harmony.

Nothing out of the blue had occurred. We have been training the pack, and they have been getting kind of good. Not to where we want them, but at least better than where they were before.

Its a tab bit odd this month, there hasn't been a single rouge attack. It kind off defeats the purpose of us being here.

Right now, Its about 5 in the afternoon and I'm relaxing with Alexis, Andrea, and Maddie on the couch. We're binge watching a show called Outer Banks. I don't really understand humans, but they sure can act.

As we were watching, a loud shriek comes from upstairs. We all stood up, due to the scream, sound and alert.
Us and a few people rush upstaits to the sound and we stopped in front of a door.

It was Hannah's room.

I almost wanted to turn back, thinking that she maybe just clipped one of her nails, or burned herself with a curling iron. But, one of Hannah's friends went in front of me and opened the door, and yelped. I looked at everyone, and they all looked disgusted.

I took a view into the room, to see Hannah's body spinning from her rotating ceiling fan. Her insides were showing, and her body was lifeless.

My sister was dead.

A few people stepped into the room, to observe the crime scene. I also went in, avoiding Hannah's body at all cost, but then I stepped on a letter covered in blood.

I lightly picked it up, and read it.

Hello you stupid members of the Amazon and Shadow Moon Pack.
You have something we want. And we will not stop until we get her. Rachel Daniels.  This little stunt of our was just a mere piece of what we have in store if we don't get her. This is not only a threat, but a warning.

-Silas Quish

This had me starstruck.  People began to read the note over my shoulder, and everyone went silent. Until he came in.

"HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Says a booming Hunter entering the room.

"It was her. Our Luna is gone because of that mutt. The Rouge King killed our beloved Luna because of her." Says someone out of the crowd. Now all heads began to turn at me in a furious manner.

"She did nothing. You don't even know the full story." Andrea says behind be, backing me up.

"I didn't ask them to kill Hannah. I never asked them to want me. Heck, I never even asked to be in the forsaken pack!" I tried to keep my calm, but this just made things worse.

It was like my voice was tranquil to them. They all ignored what I said and started to make a circumference around me. Some of there eyes were about to become pitch black, some just looked angry.

I quickly mindlinked Tyler and the pack. About a month ago, I could have easily destroyed all of their wolves, but now they were stronger due to the training, and I don't think that I could take all of them at once.

Inch by inch, they walked closer to me, that now I was cornered into a wall. Some of them quickly shifted into their wolves and a few began to crack there knuckles.  And then out of nowhere, a young girl decided to lunge straight at me.