𝙲𝚑.24- 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚎

~Rachel's POV~

I pull out of Tyler's hug, and then I stand up off the ground and dust myself off.

I didn't feel any different than how I was before, and I couldn't remember what happened. But from the looks of what happened, I could tell something was definitely different.

There was a bench that was on fire. And then near the entrance to the pack house, was a stream of water and broken glass. And the worst of it all was a pale man, lying of the floor.

It was to hard to look at all of this and not feel guilty. All this, over some small transformation. I thought I'd just turn into my wolf, but I know not even a wold can cause this much shattering.

I then began to walk back to my room, while Tyler is still holding my hand. Once I step inside, I don't see many physical damages, just emotional ones.
People began to stop what they were doing and stare. If you had eyes, you could tell that they either didn't like me or they were frightened of me.

A few years ago, I would be happy at this. Like heck, they abused me for goodness sake, but now I feel different. This feeling was intense, but it felt like help. A big need to help. Someone needed my help. I began to wonder my eyes around the group of people who were here to try and find anything unusual.

I then see a child who was in the kitchen. He was trying to make a meal of some sort and placed some sort of container in the microwave.

I then focus in on the container and see that the little kid had placed aluminum foil in there! Since almost everyone was staring at me, there was no one to look at the child's reckless mistake. I saw that the child quickly put the bowl inside, but if he didn't move, it would explode and injure him.

Then suddenly I ran at the speed on light towards the child. It was almost as if time around me stopped and I was the only thing in movement.
As soon as I was near the boy, I moved him out of the way, right before the microwave bust and caught on fire.

If I was even a second late, that child would have gone to the pack doctor. But how did I get there? I turn around to see a lady look at me in shock. She ran up to me and collected the boy from my grasp.

"Oh my dear gosh, Jimmy! Get away from her! She's dangerous." While she said this, she looked at disgust and spat on me.

Did I not save her child just now? Not even a simple thank you? Bet, next time you want to be a inattentive mother, don't ask me to save your little Jimmy then.

I needed to take a breather. I pushed passed Tyler and Alexis and rushed out of the pack house into the woods. Let my wolf handle us for a minute. I mindlink Jake to tell everyone where I was going. Everything was out of control, and I needed a break. I then realized that everyone in both packs now knew about my powers. Great. This whole thing sucks. I never asked to have these powers. And I don't even know where they are.

What is the point in having powers if I can't physically see them? I go by a nearby tree and take of my clothes and fold them unto the ground, and release Frost. But before I went to my mind, I had said one thing.

"Dang. I bet that mother is a Karen."

I then I left.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~Chase's POV~

I'm now sitting in a pack meeting with Hunter, Hannah and Alex.

"I told you something was wrong with that freak. And now,due to her crazy self, she had almost harmed my mate." Hannah stated, but no one really cared.

I for one was ecstatic that Rachel had powers. I know to others, she may appear dangerous and a threat, but I know her. Well, I know her enough to know she wouldn't cause harm on anyone. And that's one of the many reasons, I'm still pissed at myself for how I treated Rachel. I don't think I will ever forgive myself.

My mate, Stacy, has comforted me in the time that Rachel was gone, and now that's she's back, I can't help but let those feelings come back to life.

When I heard that Rachel was back, I knew two things were for certain. 1) I had to ask Rachel for forgiveness for this whole matter. If she doesn't forgive me, I might just lose it. And 2) Try to reconnect with her. Before my dad died, me and Rachel were as thick as thieves.

We hung out together all the time, and I felt like it was my job to protect her. But then after his death, I had gotten all caught up in my anger and in popularity. I wanted people to accept me, and if turning Rachel away meant that I would be accepted then so be it.

But now, none of that mattered to me. I wouldn't stop until Rachel and I have mended ways. I know it was a big risk and a huge chance, but what do I have left?

And another thing came into my realization. We can't get on Rachel's bad side. Now that she has these powers, she could easily kill me. I'm not saying that is my only motive, to get in her good graces so I won't be hurt.

No, I wanted to not only be on her good side, but on her side. A person who she can lend a hand on. With everything this pack and I have put her through, I'm surprised she's still standing.
And I couldn't be more proud.

My attention was returned back to the meeting when I heard Alex call my name.

"Huh, what?"

"Bro, what do you think we should do with your eerie sister?"

I took a pause. Rachel was seen a danger, but what could our mediocre pack do against her? It was like a suicide mission. I was about to answer, but Mr. High Horse answered before me.

"I think we should take her out. Even though she is my mate, I can't let some girl with powers run loose." Hunter said leaning back in his chair, as if he has this whole situation under control.

"No." I stated under my breath.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Hunter tried asking me.

"I said no. We're going to leave her alone. In fact, we are going to learn from her. We literally have a supernatural being among us, and your idiotic choice is to kill her?"

I took another breath before I kept on going.

"And by the way, that "girl" is my sister and is no longer your mate. You chose... her." I said pointing in the direction of Hannah, who wasn't even listening to the conversation .

"You wanted to make the brainless choice to reject her, and now she has moved on beyond this pack and you. She has a mate, who I may add is the strongest Alpha on the planet. So you will leave her alone, or you will put this entire pack in jeopardy!"

I began to catch my breath. I'm proud of what I said. Its time I stuck up for my sister. Its time for me to be an actual brother. My parents would be disappointed if they found out how I treated her, but im here to fix my past transgressions.

I have to make it right again.
I have to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys. School has been eating me up, with sports and homework.....its been tough. Which is why I haven't been posting lately. So sorry. But I hope yall enjoy this chapter. 💕

*p.s. plz like, I just got finger cramps from writing for so long.*