𝙲𝚑.21- 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚎? 𝙷𝚊!

~Rachel's POV~

I have now finally survived my first day at my old back, and now I am waking up to day two. Yay! pls note the sarcasm.

It hasn't been terrible though. Me and Maddie caught up for lost time. And now her, Alexis, and I are besties.  I would like to say that I'm the glue holding us together ;)

Right now I'm downstairs with all of my pack members and Maddie and a few obedient Amazon pack members. We have training this morning and I'm wearing my set of  a grey crop top and my leggings. I also paired it with my white trainers.

I was sitting on the bench next to the kitchen counter top

I was sitting on the bench next to the kitchen counter top. I had to wake up early, and let's just say it wasn't easy. Tyler had to bribe me with chocolate pancakes. Of course, I jumped at that statement. So now where here. I'm enjoying the view of my mate whipping it up in the kitchen.

After about 10 minutes, Tyler approached me with a plate of chocolatey yummy goodness and placed it in front of me.

Right as I was about to dig in, Tyler stopped me. Oh H**l No.

"You have to give me a kiss first."

"Oooohhh." I then left my chair and stood in front of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, and right before our lips touched, I said,

"If you ever try and take my food away from me, I will cut your cuts off your balls and feed it to you." I finished my statement and returned back to my seat.

How dare you come in between me and food. One thing is for certain, mates might leave you, but food is forever.

"I've got the feeling that you love those pancakes more than me." Tyler said now hugging me from behind.

I swallowed the bite in my mouth and replied.
"Babe, I totally feel the same way." I returned back to my heavenly food. It took me 10 minutes to finish my meal, and by then, the entire pack was downstairs either stretching or eating.

Soon enough it was 6:25 a.m. and everyone was in the training yard. Well, almost everyone. I was standing next to the twins and noticed that Hunter and Hannah were missing.

After I had gone through role call, I had seen Hannah and Hunter try and sneak back in with the group.

Both there hair was disheveled, there clothes were all wrinkled and messy. I saw Hunter try and smirk my way. Was he trying to make me jealous at the fact that he slept with Hannah?

This made me and my wolf laugh. C'mom man. This is just getting embarrassing.

Why does he even bother at this point? - Said my wolf at the back of my head.

I don't even know, nor do I care. We are literally mated with the strongest Alpha is the world. He is an ant under Tyler's boot for as long as I am concerned.