𝙲𝚑.23- 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

~Rachel's POV~

I have been sitting on my bed for the past 5 minutes. Just sitting there recollecting my thoughts.

I have powers? But when will they come? I don't want anyone to know I have them, not even Tyler.

I trust him with my heart and soul, but what if he thinks I'm a freak? And especially here? At my old pack? The possibilities of what could happen are endless.

As I'm stuck in my overwhelming thoughts, I hear the door creak open.

In walks Tyler, holding a bowl of Fettuccine Alfredo and a can of Sprite. Ahh my man knows me so well. He places it down on the table right beside me. "Hey baby, how was your sleep?"

"Eventful." So much had happened, if I told him, he would think I am bizarre.

"What did you do while I was asleep?" I thought to question, to try and get the topic of conversation off of me.

"I just needed to talk to someone. To make sure there are no problems." The way he said that sounded furious. He then started to clench his fists together, turning them white. Whoever he talked to must've made him upset.

Then out of nowhere, I felt a strong sensation in my hands. Oh crap its happening.

"Well I got to go." I knew that the transfiguration of the magical powers would be taken place soon and I needed to leave. I tried to leave through the door, but Tyler stopped me.

"Wait, hold up. Can I get a kiss first?"

Ugh, let me leave.

"Fine." I quickly got up to his level, and gave him a quick peck on the lips, and then turned back to the door, and then I basically ran down the stairs and tried looking for an open space.

But I could still hear Tyler calling out to me?

"Babe, what's gotten you in such a rush?"

I chose to ignore him and tried looking outside in the backyard. But I saw to many people. I couldn't go there. And just as I was about to turn the corner, I rush into Hunter.

"Hey Rachel, how you doin?"

Ugh, I don't have time for this. The tingling has now gone from my hands to my feet. I felt like something or maybe someone was about to jump out of me.

I ran backwards so that the two males that were on my tail would leave me alone. But they kept on chasing after me. Do they not have anything better to do?

"Guys, please. I'm fine. Just leave me alone." I said stuttering. It was like time was closing in on me. I could feel myself loosing my breath every second.

I finally went to go and check outside, in the court yard. And saw pack members laughing and talking.

I was about to run back inside to find another place to go, but my legs stopped moving. I then saw Tyler and Hunter burst through the front door, to see me standing still. Hunter tried walking towards me, but Tyler pushed him back.

They started to scream at each other, and then Tyler threw the first punch. This now started to attract the eyes of many people. Which caused a bunch of people from inside to come outside to view the scene. I was watching it all unfold, until my eyes began to blur, and then I lost all consciousness.

I was transforming.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~Tyler's POV~

I punched Hunter straight in his stupid face. Did we not have a conversation earlier about him trying to talk to Rachel. After the hard blow to the face, Hunter picked himself off the ground and stood up and tried to kick me in the stomach. But it didn't work. I quickly dodged it. I was about to unleash my wolf until I heard a scream coming from Rachel. She was now lying on the floor. How did I not notice that?