𝙲𝚑.16- 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

~Rachel's POV~

After I saw Emma smirking at me, I turned around to see a furious Tyler.

Why was he angry? If anyone she be angry between the two of us, it me!

He made big strides towards Emma, and she looked pleased. Pleased that my mate was going to her.

She turned her head to me,, and mindliked me, "Ha! He's mine always been mine."

When he was about a feet in front of her, she started to close her eyes and pucker her lips out. As she was expecting a kiss from Tyler, he had said,

"I, Alpha Tyler of Shadow Moon Pack, demote you, Emma Roberts, from being Gamma of this pack."

She stood there shocked. "Wh-WHAT!"

"You heard me Emma. Not only have you caused commotion between me and my Luna, but I know how you truly are. I thoughts we were friends, but your true colors have been exposed.

I'm not saying this is entirely you fault, I also carry the blame as well. But, I can no longer sit around and let my Luna be in pain due to this "friendship", so from now on, you will be a normal pack member, like the rest of the pack." He said in a calm manner.
She looked like she was about to explode, this made my want to die of laughter.

All I wanted to do was run up to him and thank him for the kind words, but I couldn't.
I couldn't just pretend that the kiss didn't happen.

I just couldn't.

"You're crazy! Who's going to replace me, you can't do any better than me." Emma said so confidently that it made me want to punch her pearly white teeth out of her mouth.

Tyler raised his head up, and looked around at the crowd of pack members who were gawking at the scene, and then his eyes stopped at the twins.

"Cody. James. Come here."
They both pushed there way out from the crowd and stood right next to Tyler. They looked ultimately confused.

Heck, you and me both brother.

Tyler turned away from Emma, and faced the twins.

"Cody and James Johnson. Throughout your time in this pack, not only have you shown bravery, humility, and kindness to those around you. I have seen you make it your priority to make this pack succeed. You were previously known as the second in command to the Gamma correct?" They both nodded.

"Well, I now pronounce you, Cody Silverman Johnson, and you, James Octavio Johnson, Gamma of the Shadow Moon pack, congratulations." Tyler said proudly with a smirk.

A smile had appeared on my face at the sight of Cody and James doing a brotherly handshake. They only do this when they accomplish things together, it so cute.

I was waiting by the door, but then those two knuckle head twins came and almost chocked the life out of me.

"RACHELL!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I heard James yell at me. I forgot to tell them that I was in the hospital.

"DID YOU SEE US? I'm NOW THE GAMMA! I'm like famous now." Says Cody, making me laugh even harder.

"Oh shut up." James said rolling his eyes, " Were sharing the position dipwad."

They finally release me out of their grasp. And then they look dead at me.

"Huh, you look different. Better." They both said at the same time. Must be some twin telepathic thing.

"Um, yeah. I'll tell you all about it later." I said receiving one last hug from the guys before they left to go celebrate the fact at there new promotion.