𝙲𝚑.25- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

~Frost's POV ~

I'm now running in wolf form due to Rachel feeling like she is about to loose her mind.

I haven't been free in a long time, so I cherish everytime chance I get. I enjoy feeling the wind blow through my white fur. Run for about 10 miles straight, you know, a little warmup won't hurt.

After the 10 miles, I rest by a nearby tree. A few minutes after I have caught my breath, I hear something inside the bushes.

It was like the faintest whisper. It sent chills down my spine.

"WHO'S THERE?" I yell out.
I heard silence as a response.
I decided it was already a little late, and so I shrugged it off and traveled back to the pack house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~Unknown's POV~

After Rachel left, I called him.

"Hello?"

"Boss, subject has been targeted and has been tracked. I have not recorded if the subject has powers, but is noted that she is the only white wolf in the world. She is now on her way back to the pack house.

"Good job. Our mission is almost complete. Hang on for a while and keep on observing her."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~ Rachel's POV ~

I walk through the pack house doors, and all I want to do is eat. Like not some small ity bity meal, no. I want something to EAT. So I make my way to the kitchen, and every step I take, a Amazon Member leaves. I calmly walked towardsthe fridge and I took out bread and a cheese and ham.

As soon as I closed the fridge was, standing behind it was Chase leaning with smile.

I move behind him and grab a plate and a knife. "Hey Rachel, can I talk to you?" He calls out to me, but I ignore him. Out of all my torture in this pack, Chase was the worst. It still bothered me a little when small remarks were made by my old pack, but when my own brother called me a "hag"or a "freak" , it hit close to home. When the world turns it back on you, you should always have your family to depend on. But as soon as Chase contributed to my downfall, it was more than I could have endured. Of course in my heart, I forgive him. It just lot of scars to heal.

"What do you want Chase?" I avoided eye contact with him, and started to place the cheese on my slices of bread.

"Um, would you mind if we um- sit down real quick and talk?"

"Yes. I do mind. As you can see I'm making a sandwich right now. So if you can please just," I then shooed him away. He didn't budge.

"Rachel. Please." He turned to look at me and when I turned to get a glimpse of him, he look desperate.

"Fine."

We both started to walk towards the couch, and as we sat down, I saw Maddie rush to me, and stopped behind the couch.

"Hey Rachel, what's going on?" She began to look at Chase with a glare in her eyes.

"Um. Chase needs to talk to me."

She looked confused as soon as I said that. What's so hard to believe about talking to my abusive ex brother?
She pulled me aside, and focused all her attention to me, leaving Chase out of conversation.

"Rachel. Are you stupid?"

Wait what?

"Rach, you can't talk to Chase. He's just like Hunter. I don't want to be here when he hurts you again. He abused you for goodness sake, why would you even dare speak with him?"