𝙲𝚑.8- 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

-Rachel's POV-

2 YEARS LATER

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was sleeping peacefully until I was woken up by splashing cold water that got me and by bed wet because of the twins. They were standing in my room laughing at what they had just done. I was filed with so much anger, that I felt my eyes turning red. That's new. As soon as they both saw my eyes, they started to run downstairs into the living room that is filled with pack members eating breakfast. But I'm faster than them both.

In these past 2 years, I have managed to be the best and strongest pack member. I had to work my butt of to get where I am now. No longer am I that shy, little, insecure girl.

As I am still running towards Cody and James, I see them try to hide behind Tyler. Like that's going to stop me. I ran towards them, but Tyler had stopped me. He was holding me back, pressing his hands against my shoulders.

"Hey hey hey.... babe, what did they do?"

"TYLER, LET ME GO! They FREAKING SPLASHED WATER ON ME!!!" I said with full determination to annihilate them both. If not for Tyler being my mate, I would have killed him for stopping me from killing them.

"It's okay buttercup." he said now hugging me, knowing that that will calm me down.

I heard the twins sigh in relief.

"Fine. But let this be a warning to you both, sleep with one eye open." I said in a menacing voice towards the twins.

I got out of Tyler's grasp and was heading towards the kitchen about to get something to eat, but Tyler stopped me. What now?

"Nope, go change." he said turning me around in the direction to our room.

"What? Why? I'm hungry." i turned again to look at him.

"Because look at you!" he said, while his eyes were turning a little black.

I stopped and look down at myself. Because I was sleeping in Tyler's white shirt and the twins splashed me, the shirt was now see-through. Showing the world my undergarments and my bra. Crap.

"Ty, its not that serious."

"Yes it is. I'm the only one allowed to see you like this." he said right before he picked me up and put me against his muscular shoulder.

I tried hitting his back, but it was no use. Dang him working out ever day. I finally gave up, but not before I saw Jake and Alexis giggling together at me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME??" i said to Alexis and Jake through mindlink.

"Because this was too funny to stop." Jake replied back with a smirk on his face. Oh how i would love to wipe that smirk off his face.

Before I knew it, I was thrown onto the edge of my bed by Tyler.

"Okay, go take a shower and then go change. And please hurry up, because I can't look at you without wanting to jump you right now." he looked straight at me, eyes full of distress.

"Fine, I'll go" I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom and towards my wardrobe. I chose to wear something comfy but cute.