𝙲𝚑.17- 𝙰 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝

Edited

~Rachel's POV~
I start to wake up in my bed. I then feel something pushing on my bladder, so then I try to get up to use the bathroom, but I felt this weight holding me down.

I look down to my stomach, and I see Tyler's arms gripping and holding me. I try to move and push him back, but he won't budge.

I start tapping him fast to wake him up.

"Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyl-"

"Love, please, go back to sleep."he said interuppting me. I then feel like I'm about to explode if I don't go.

"If you don't release your arms off of me and let me use the bathroom, I will not only pee on myself but I will-"

"Fine fine fine, thats enough. You have 2 minutes to get back, or else I'm coming in there." He released me and I took that opportunity to dash to our bathroom.

After I finish my business and wash my hands, I come back out and I feel a force pulling me to look outside.

I open my windows to see the sun shining so bright. Not a cloud in sight. The flowers were blooming , and kids were running around.

It has been this week ever since last week. The day after I forgave Tyler. He's been trying really hard to make it up to me. Such as making me breakfast in bed, giving me foot massages, and the best of all, he writes me love letters in the most cringest way.

Yesterday, I went to the kitchen to go look for a snack. I had gone in the cabinet and stopped when I saw my favorite snack: Flavor Blasted Goldfish, yum.

I picked up the bag, but felt a piece of paper at the back, I turned it around and it read.

"Hey Pumpkin/Rachel, this is a reminder that I love you, even though I literally tell you this everyday. I bought you your "fav" snack, Alexis told me. I tried them, not really a fan. So if we ever kiss, pls don't eat them beforehand. But I love you, you are my snack that smiles back."

This made me burst out in laughter at the time. But now, he's getting out of hand. Since one of our issues before was him leaving me alone in the past, all he does not is stay by my side.

If I go shopping, he's there. If I go to the library, he's for sure right by my side.
If I'm in the gosh dang bathroom, he's there asking me if I need more toilet paper, its totally crazy.

But im glad were all cool.

I head downstairs and I see Alexis and Jake on the couch, Tyler in the kitchen, and the twins playing cards at the table.

I then approach Jake and Alexis, and I sit right in between the two of them.

Jake looked mad at me, probably because he was next to her, which made me laugh. I turned to look at Alexis, she just looked amused.

He then stood up and left, and joined a snickering Tyler in the kitchen.

I moved closer to Alexis and pulled out my phone to show her this funny video.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Alexis and I have just been showing each other Tik Tok's for the past hour. I don't know how we got addicted but we did. I was about to my swipe my finger down the screen to show her another video until I heard Tyler mindlinking me

"Baby, can you please come to my office?"

"Sure."

I told Alexis that Tyler called me and then we both stood up and left.