𝙲𝚑.29- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎

~Rachel's POV~

"Okay everyone gather up."
Everyone obeyed and came closer to one another.

"If you all must know, yes, the late beta female of this pack is the moon goddess,  hence, making her my mom. Yes, I do have powers and I don't really know how to control them. And as most of you have known by now, there is a war coming. I don't know all the details or every single thing that they want, but what I do know is that they are building up and multiplying, and determined to annihilate anyone who opposes them."

I took a breath to examine all the facts. This is real, and it's coming, and I have to lead alongside people who love me and people who hate me.

Figures.

"So now more than ever, we need to stop all this hatred towards one another and get our butts to training because we don't have a choice anymore at this point. We either fight them together and have a chance at living, or fight each other and die irregardless."

I could tell some were shaken by this fact, but it's true.
If we don't stick together, we are basically giving ourselves up to the enemy.

"From now on, we will be doing our intense workouts, that EVERYONE will be doing. Not just the Amazon Pack. This will excluded pups, Female Mothers who are pregnant, and the elderly.  If you are not in one of these categories, you will be training. Okay, I'm done." I released my breath and climbed down from my pedestal.

I went straight up to Tyler we engulfed in a hug. At times like this, I really needed him. Just to know someone is there for you helps relieve so much pressure and anxiety.

During that hug, I had gotten my priorities straight. About everything I needed to do. I have been very stagnate, but that all ends right now.  As Tyler released me and I rapidly headed straight for the exit.

"Rachel, wait up." Tyler shouted back from a distance, but nothing was stopping me from leaving this dreadful place. I had a place to be and a person to find.

I took out my phone, and looked for all Victor's in this area. I didn't have a car to look for him, but I could change into Frost due to the possibility of my clothes being shredded. So I decided, I will walk to each and every Victor location, and I will not stop until I find the Victor.

Do I know how I will find him? No, but my gut is telling me I have a strong chance here. I began to scroll on the Victor's until I spotted on a few locations. Let the search begin.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~Hunter's POV~

I went into the room of a movie murder scene come to life. The body was still hanging to the ceiling fan, and the blood...ugh the smell was wretched.

I can't believe Hannah is actually dead. But let's at the silver lining of all of this: with Hannah gone, I get full clearance to be with Rachel.

I'm not one for death or killing *unless it's for Tyler King* but Hannah was a horrible Luna. Showing up late and drunk to the pack meetings, clubbing almost every night, and her obsession with trying to doing it with me, knowing it would cause Rachel pain, not that I minded it though.

I depart from the room and head towards my office. I pull out my chair and sit down. I start to work on my Alpha duties, but then I forgot that I'm Alpha and I can do whatever I want.

I relaxed and sat back and felt like something sweet. So I called out to my office omega, Junior. He brings me all the things that I want because if he doesn't, I told him that I will kick him and his family out forcing them to become rouges. Wow, how I do love power.