𝙲𝚑.7- 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

~Rachel's POV ~

Wow. Its been a week since I have left the Amazon Pack and joined the Shadow Moon Pack. I feel more bold, more unique, more....me.

Its hard to explain, but in this week alone, I have had more love than my own family and old pack combined.

I have also started to train with them also. They don't joke around when it comes to training. But I have learned to keep up and try my best.

Other than Training, Tyler got me a therapist. At first I was really closed off, but now I feel really open to talk about my past.

And thats just it. My past. Not my future. Because in my future, I have better things to do than be a house slave for a bunch of good for nothing people.

And to top it all of, MY MATE ACTUALLY LIKES ME! Well, he's never said it, but he does take so much time and effort to make me feel special and loved.

That's all I've ever wanted.

I start to wake up in my bed (can you believe it, my OWN BED) and take a look at all the wonders around me. I turn to the right, to see my curtains open bringing in the sun's radiant light. For some reason, the warmth coming from the sun makes me feel overwhelmed with peace. There's nothing quite like it. And it was peaceful until.....

"RACHEL!!!! Wait, was she sleeping?" I hear Alexis suddenly begin to whisper to someone after just blaring my name out. She carefully steps into my room to see me starting to sit up in my bed. I then see Tyler and Alexis start to come in.

"Hey bou, your awake." She said so calmly

"Yeah, that ought to happen when someone starts screaming your name." I said in a very sarcastic manner

I then see Tyler get a little mad, probably at the fact that she woke me up. He then slighty shoved her, causing her to dramatically fall to the ground, causing a big thud to the ground.

"HoW CaN YoU Do ThAt To YoUr OwN SiStEr?!" She started to say while pretending to cry. Such a dramatic.

If you didn't know Alexis is Tyler's little sister. She's what you would call.....ENERGETIC.

When I first met her, she tried to start engaging in a very loud conversation ,but because of my past, it was hard to try to be myself to anyone but Tyler. But after shopping for some new clothes, and eating breakfast together, and simply just hanging out together, we have developed an amazing friendship.

She has become my best friend other than Maddie.

"Hey Rach." Tyler says to me breaking me out of my trance. I then begin to realize, that I look horrible when I woke up. I must've had bed head, and by teeth not washed. He must think I'm ugly by the way I look. I quickly grabbed my covers and placed it over my head.

" Wha'cha doin Rachel?" I felt my bed dip as I noticed his presence coming towards me. Crap.

" Nothing. I just really like the view down here." I tried to make up an excuse but it just sounded dumb coming out of my mouth.

Tyler grabbed the blanket and took it away from my grasp. Now, leaving my clown face exposed for Tyler to witness. He was now leaning over me.

" Really, because I really like my view better." He said while still continuing to look straight at my face full with love and affection. This caused me to blush intensely.

"He's so hot. And his wolf Aiden, is literally making me weak in the knees." My wolf Frost started sharing her ideas of our mate in my head.

Suddenly, I hear someone gag from the other side of the room. I get out of my bed and stand up to see Alexis still on the floor, making gagging noises.

"Oh my gosh Alexis! I thought you left."

She decided to get up and dust her self off.

"Y'all are adorably disgusting. Please tell me this isn't how cringe I'm going to be when I find my mate."

I started to laugh. She's so crazy.

I leave my room to head downstairs to go have breakfast. After I eat my meal, I go to the living room to go and read and then I watch some TV.

The day went by pretty fast, and Tyler and I were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie.

It was so romantic until, 3 giants started to interrupt us.

"Heeeyy Lovebirds!" Jake yelled out to us.

Jake is the Beta of their pack. He's attractive, but not Tyler attractive. He still has some muscles and really dark brown skin. You would think that since he is Beta, that he would be chill and calm. Nope! He immediately jumped over the couch and landed next to us.

He took the Skittles from Tyler and my Popcorn. I wasn't upset though because I didn't eat a lot of it anyways .

Then came the twins. They are identical. They try to be different but they just end up looking more similar. The one standing behind the couch is Cody. The one raiding the kitchen is James.

I feel like they are my big brothers. Because of them, I put my trust and my security in them. They are both the second In command to the Gamma.

I haven't seen the Gamma yet.

I heard its a she, and that she is helping another pack right now, but would be back soon.

Everytime I try to talk about her to Tyler, he just doesn't reply. Thats really weird.

Finally the movie ended, but instead of cuddling with Tyler like I was before, I'm playing a game with Jake on the new phone Tyler gave me. Its an IPhone and I'm playing something called Imessage Games.

Weird.

I've been loving this new pack. My new friends, my new brothers, and most importantly,

My mate, Tyler King

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know I have a new book called Arranged By Fate. Its up and ready to read.

Yooooo thanks yall so much to all the ppl who are reading my story and to the ppl who comment and like.

I know it's a small gesture, but it really means a lot to me.

Plz Comment

Like

Follow

And have a wonderful blessed day 🙏 ✨ ❤