16 - More Humans Than Before

(Author Note: HELLO!! Sorry for not writing a lot, this episode gave me a hard time writing it, BUT HERE WE ARE!! LET'S GO)

.

.

.

". . . . Do I know you guys?" You asked, while the two kids seemed shocked a little. 

"OH COME ON" The kid in a green sweater said angrily, while the blue sweater one was  starting to tear up... You loved teasing them

You giggled a little at their reaction. "I'm just kidding guys! Why would I forget you guys?" The kids stared at the S/c person in front of them before starting to hug you tightly.

"DON'T SCARE US PLEASE" "Y/N IS SCARY SOMETIMES" The two small ones cried at your feet, they still were very attached to you, you just smiled and patted their head for both.

"It is nice to see you again too Frisk, And Chara too!" They just kept on hugging you even tighter than before, Kris seemed a bit frustrated by them... But they were kids.

Chara took a loot at Kris and hugged their legs "Are you the husband of Y/n?" Kris stared at the little soul at their feet, and petted their head just like you for then to whisper onto their ear

"I am working on that little one" They smiled at then, Chara just blushed and nodded, they loved the idea of you getting married to Kris, you looked at them with a small blush, a wedding with Kris? You'd love to marry them, but you were still too young.

"I'm sorry Kris! T-these kids are Chara and Frisk they lived near... The mountain..." You didn't wanted to mention Mount Ebott, Kris just took your hand and kissed it, they are so gently with you...

After the gentle hand kiss they looked up at you again and smiled calmly. You could see their closed eyes plus their beautiful smile. "We should get you home don't you think?"

You nodded and wrote your number on a small piece of paper you took out of one of your notebooks. And gave it to Frisk. "If you need anything, just call, I won't bite!" You smile at the purple sweater child who also smiled and gave you a hug.

. . .

You and Kris were walking back to my house, and once we got near it I got a call from my mother... I hope she is okey "Yes?" I said to her not really on the mood

Her voice was really stressed and I could hear people in the background, her voice seemed stressed "H-Hey Y/n I-I won't be home for some weeks, I have tons of work right now, so stay safe." She said before hanging up... Weird, she is never so stressed...

"Your mother?" Kris asked I jumped and nodded

"It is weird she sounded like she was in a hurry"

"mmh... I see" That is the only thing they said before adding "so those kids you know them?"

"Well, yeah, as I said they were my friends, they are really cute!" You smiled at Kris "You'll love them! And maybe become KFC" You giggled a bit, Kris also laughed a bit at the pun

"I'm glad I/We are not the only human/s in tow...'

.

.

.

The rest of the walk was quiet, after you got to your home, Kris kissed your cheeks before saying goodbye. And as you reached for your door you noticed a missing poster... Strange... a small town with not so many people, but who would-. . . . . 

*You start to shake as you saw the photo... Berdie was MISSING...

You looked around still shocked about the paper, but you just noticed there were lots of missing posters about the blue bird...

.

.

.

*You crumpled the paper into a small ball, not wanting to know anything about the situation... But you cried still.

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "More Humans THan Before" See you later!