15 - Missing people

It had passed the month of December, you didn't celebrated it this year because of your family. You also haven't seen Kris and Susie in all that time. How about Ralsei and Lancer? Did they made it back to the dark world?

You were always in your room either reading something or writing notes down, but you only did so when you heard your mother coming by, you did not wanted more problems that you were already in.

Even with all of the drama your mother gave to you, she still let you go to school when the new year came by. Still you were confused on how did she even knew you had friend or in a relationship with Kris. How did she even knew?

Did she saw you, or did someone even said a word to her, and if someone did said a word, who? You were laying in bed, and staring at the sealing, confused and lonely for a reason, your mother hadn't came onto your room like every morning.

You sat on the edge of the bed and woke up fully, now exploring your home. No sound of your mother's computer keyboard clicking, no baking sound and no coffee machine making a coffee mug for her either. While you looked at the kitchen you were surprised to see both your mother's computer and a bag of food.

"Mom? Are you here?" You screamed a little waiting for an answer...

*But nobody came.

"Mhh... that is weird, she always takes her computer" You said while taking the bag, you noticed a note on the computer saying:

'Dear Y/N: I will be on another business trip, I have no idea when will I will come back.

But if I don't do not worry, you know how my job is.

LOVE MOM'

It was strange, she never left without her computer, something is wrong... You just took a sweater and walked to school again, you took your time to get to school. Even if it was spring the trees never changed their orange color, the only time this changed was in winter.

.

.

.

You got onto school, you thought it was lonely too, until you opened the door of your class...

Everyone was there, and they looked at you.

"Y-y-y-y/n! Y-you are here! W-w-we... thought something happened to you." Ms. Alphys said while looking at you with a shy look, you took a loot at the time too... 12:30pm... were you really that late?

"Oh, I'm sorry Alphys..." You looked again at you classmates, Berdie wasn't there either, that was weird, maybe he was sick? But how could he be sick? It had been already a full month and you hadn't seen him since!

"Kris? Where are-" Your theyfriend interrupted you

"Back to the dark world, the fountains are still there, but now it seems there is an extra one too." Kris said while writing down some notes... After they finished they turned to you and smiled

"And Berdie?" After you said the blue bird name their expression changed, to now a serious one and sighed

"He got a cold, it has been a long time now, he hadn't been doing better" Kris said... So he was sick? You looked at Susie, whom was sleeping peacefully on her seat...

The small classroom was quickly getting quieter, not other sound other than students writing and paper, the sun was now hitting against your H/C hair and S/C skin... slowly heating your body up with the light beams.

.

.

.

The class had ended quickly. You were walking out of the school grabbing hands with Kris's. You looked a little up and saw Noelle kissing Susie goodbye, and after the reindeer walked away the purple Dino started to blush and started to derp around lovingly... So they did got together. You smiled and kept on the walk.

You looked at a trees nearby enjoying the views. It was nice to see the place in peace.

"Heyo Kids! Be careful with the cars!" You and Kris suddenly stopped to see who warned you both. You looked up to see a blue fish lady dealing with traffic and also guiding some kind of van to a small parking spot.

"Alright, you may stay here, if you need anything just tell me. Officer Undyne is here for the security of all of you!" She gave the driver a big smiled for then to her to turn over to you.

"Oh! Well hi Y/n!! And Kris too? You guys are dating or something?" She said in a loud voice while you both just blush a lot, you hear the door and a voice coming out of the van.
.
.
"Y/n?"
.
.
*Two small kids almost about your size come out of the van.... and they look a bit familiar too.
.
.
~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "Missing People" See you later!