12 - All fun and games

(Author Note!!: Before we start I just wanted to say thank you all for supporting and loving the story, I myself, the writer of this story, wanted to say thanks! We reached some high rankings on some hashtags I've never imagined! I believe for you it is just a normal thing or just do not care about it at all, but for me it means so much. It shows that you are enjoying the story so much, I have nothing else to say, other than thank you and to enjoy this chapter!!)

 It shows that you are enjoying the story so much, I have nothing else to say, other than thank you and to enjoy this chapter!!)

Kris took out a small bag with some food in it, they gave it to Lancer.

"This is food that we have on the surface, it is called chicken. We should all eat some" Kris said while putting the food down in a table, Susie looked at the food like she was about to die of hunger.

"OOHH!! I see now! So you are giving me free food too? Blue hair you are very nice to me!" Lancer said while laughing a little, You smiled too and sat down, while Ralsei started to cut the chicken up and gave all of us the food, we started munching the food.

Both Ralsei and Lancer loved the food very much, Kris smiled all the way on the dinner, but yeah! It was an amazing chicken! and so it had passed the rest of the day by eating and talking...

.

.

You were sitting inside a small library on Lancer's castle, there were some books about the legend too, you were reading them trying to understand a little more about the situation, you were also taking some notes about the LEGEND... and then you felt a small earthquake, you quickly got up and ran out of the room

"K-Kris!" You said while looking your theyfriend, they ran up to you and hugged you

"I-It is all going to be okey..." You looked up to them, and used his sword to make a sphere to protect you both... and the building crumbled, but the earthquake kept on going even more violent...

"DAMN IT!! RALSEI WHAT DOES THIS MEANS?!?" You heard Susie screaming

"I-I believe this is a signal that the DELTARUNE is waking up! W-we need to get to the overworld and quickly!!" Ralsei said

"Kris?! Y/n?! I will take you guys" Susie said before picking Kris's shield up and started running, while also grabbing Ransei and Lancer "Kris! Hurry up and use your soul you idiot!!"

"uHHH! S-Susie?!" Lancer said a bit afraid... and before you knew, you were all back on the over world, on the closet of supplies...

Kris was laying down on the floor... Susie had Ralsei and Lancer on her arms, meanwhile you were looking at everyone...

"Is everything okay guys? No one got hurt?" You asked... and now you noticed that Ralsei and Lancer were using a different clothing, Ralsei had the same hat and scarf, but he had jeans and a green sweater, and the hat was not enough to hide his face in shadows. While Lancer had the same hat, but he had a polo shirt.

"OH! but where is the rest fo the people here? Is it this small?" Lancer stated, but you helped Kris to get up

"No, this is just a small storage room, we need to get out... Ralsei? Do you know the place we need to go?" You asked the goat boy, he started to blush and he took out a small map and reviewed it.

"I-I have it here, but is far away, don't we have any transportation? Maybe we can go walking?" He said while showing an X on the top of a Mountain, you looked at the map for a little while, and then Kris speaked up

"That is Mount Ebott, it is some hour nearby, if we can get there, maybe we can go there by foot" They said while opening the door, letting in a cold breeze in, both Ralsei and Lancer shivered

"W-why is it so cold thought?" Ralsei said before getting out and seeing the school in Its lonely state, it was beautiful to see also, but it was still very cold

"It is winter, that is why... Anyway let us pack some stuff, and we will meet at the entrance of the forest" You said while walking away, Kris and Ralsei followed you. Susie and Lancer went to her house to get some stuff too.

You didn't knew how much time you were going to be out but you started to pack some stuff that might help you too. You were anxious about what will happen once you get there. But you still were alert of anything that could happen...

.

.

.

After preparing the stuff needed you and the rest of 'The fun gang' met on the edge of the town, a small path way was visible, but you and your friends were determined to go to Mount Ebott to stop the DELTARUNE...

.

.

.
*The sky is turning a deep hue of black, not even the moonlight can brighten the sky up... thunder and earthquakes kept happening the whole way...

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "All fun and games" See you later!