20- Soul Flowers

. . . Wow

Just wow... Back at the dark world, everything seemed so new, so bright, and even more happy since you last went there. A lot more people too.

The day went as normal as well, not much happening in the dark world, thought Ralsei seemed a bit concerned for Y/n and Kris...

After all, he did explain all of it to Susie, but how was he gonna explain it to Kris or Y/n for that manner?

'Hey Kris, you are DYING' or maybe 'Hey Y/n, I don't know what is happening to Kris but this is NO GOOD.'

A lot of thought was going throughs were on his head. Even so, he was scared of all, the flowers, Kris, your safety, and even their soul.

Where was it? Did the DELTARUNE took it? If so, was it able to recover it and give it back to them?

.
.
.
"Ralsei? Are you good?" You shook the goat prince gently, they blushing at the instant.

"Y/N THE FLOWER IS DECAYING—" he screamed so suddenly. You and the rest of the gang looked at him confused.

"What flower?" You asked him, you didn't knew he planted flowers.

"I-I mean— Well yo-you see... awh man, how do I explain this." He stumbled on his words, trying to find the correct ones to use.

Once he took a little time, he sighed and repeated himself.

"Can you and Kris follow me...?" He turned around and quickly started pasting to his what you assumed 'science room.' He looked for a little pot of a red flower. Which was blooming again.

You looked confused. But Ralsei once again was found stuttering, also shaken by the sight.

"B-But wait- I swear- I swear it was withering!! I swear!" He placed the pot of the flower on his bed.

The flower was closed, and it was glowing a really shiny red. It looked to pretty, though it smelled like butterscotch as well.

Kris seemed a bit shocked, to see the flower, they were sweating.

"Kris? Are you okay?" You looked back at the freezes teen, and as soon as you turned your back, the flower popped open.

In the inside, there it was, their soul. It came back. IT CAME BACK.

IT CAME BACK to them...

"Why- how did it came back." Kris gulped as their eyes came back to his deep red color. The soul disappeared. It appeared that it went inside of them once again.

". . . . I don't want it." They said in a low voice. But they signed and looked at you.

You looked back. And they smiled. And walked out.

.
.
.

The flower stayed like that, it bloomed, and it was open.

Ralsei still was in disbelief.
He looked at you a bit worried now on what Kris might do.

"Y/N, please, be very careful..." you heard Ralsei say, before finally going out.

.
.
.

The castle and the whole kingdom went awkwardly quiet now, only the sound of your footsteps, going downstairs and out the castle, following Kris from behind, but they weren't going home, they were going back to the lonely kingdom...

To the lonely neon blue castle town, still as quiet as always. Susie stayed back with Lancer and the rest. But she worried.

Ralsei stayed back. But also worried.

Kris has also stayed behind, they were terrified.

.
.
.
.
.

And so it was there, you two sat down in the middle of the old abandoned ruins of the town. Sometimes you looked up at Kris.

They were quiet, you knew. But this, they were EXTREMELY quiet.

You thought even for a second that they fell asleep. Since they are not moving that much-

"So Y/n" you bolted up. Surprised by the sudden voice. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I don't know what happened really. But I'm actually glad my soul came back."

You smiled and grabbed their hands softly, and kissed their cheek. "Don't worry... it was scary, but now I'm curious of that flower." You said, laying your head on their shoulder.

.

.

.

They looked down at you, smiling softly. The sweet sent of pie was getting to you, they hugged you and sighed.

"My dad planted some of those flowers. They never bloomed. Maybe that is why, someone has to have them." They said as they patted your head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n? Let's live here together"

"Huh? But..."

"That way, we do not have to worry about anyone, your mother, Beardly, Noelle... Susie"

". . . But Kris, your mother-"

"We'll eventually go and say hi, but for now, we can stay here. Together. Just you and me."

.

.

.

"I promise if you stay, I'll tell you how Asgore takes care of the soul flowers

~Save your progress.

❤️Yes. No.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!

Remember :)

As you walk through a dark hallway, after you exploring so much, you finally enter a small room, with three boxes.

Each one with a note

"Choose wisely, and use one at a time"

Box #1 : Flowers 🌺

Box #2 : Cake 🍰

Box #3 : Tea 🍵