11 - Back at it again

"You have a nice bedroom" You said while looking over the cage that Kris had

"It's not mine completely, I shared it with my big brother Asriel, he went to college... he visits sometimes. I hope he can come to visit before Christmas... You should meet him, (Y/N)." The human said, finishing tugging you onto the bed... I was comfortable. It had their sent, golden flowers, determination and something you didn't quite knew what it was... Frustration? Anger? 

 "Yeah! I would love to meet him!" You smiled at your sweetheart "Also Kris, what is the cage for?" You asked them, they tensed up, but hide it with a bit of a nervous chuckle.

"O-Oh, that... Ummm, I had a pet bird, you see? I-It escaped from me, but I kept the cage just in case I found my bird" . . . You felt that they were lying. It didn't made any sense. Why would they keep the cage?

And why WAS the cage so deformed..? It had some of it bars out of place. Maybe was it was just a bit broken?

"Oh... I see... I am sorry Kris, I hope your bird comes back..." You knew they were lying, but still you couldn't bring yourself to say so.

"It doesn't matter now. Now that I have you (N/N)" They said in a possessive manner, it always made you blush when they talked that way

"A-All right then... I will sleep... I am a bit tired" You said while looking at their loving red ruby eyes. They smiled. God, you loved their smile...

Kris came near you and kissed your forehead and they went to their bed to sleep...

.

.

.

You woke to Kris and Susie packing up for them to go to the dark world again, they were talking about staying until class started again. It was supposed to be a fun visit for Ralsei and Lancer, but you had to come back on the over world before your mother came back... After packing up some stuff you three started walking to the school. 

It was a little late in the night, but it was still an amazing site to see, Kris and Susie talking about where they would like to explore this time in the underground... As if they hadn't seen all of it's beauty, but you this time hoped to battle against some of the enemies of there were any.

Snow was falling all the way of the trip to the school, but that didn't stop Susie and Kris from visiting the Dark World. The school was colder and lonelier than ever, and somehow it managed to change from the beautiful golden yellow into a pail silver and blue. No plants could survive in the conditions of the school, and everyday was colder and colder.

Susie opened the door of the closet, once again the dark creepy aura was filling the already cold and lonely school. But Susie didn't mind it at all and grabbed the bags "Alright, see you two down there K'?" She said before jumping onto the closet, leaving you and Kris alone...

They turned to you and smiled "It'll be okay this time, just be careful and see where you are landing" They talked before jumping onto the closet, you were thinking for a little before also deciding to jump... Before you knew it, the door once opened by the purple Dino was closed in a shut and you kept falling.....

.

.

.

You fell onto your butt this time, but at least now you didn't passed out. Kris helped you get up while Susie walked to the little spear boy's castle, you wanted to follow her, but Kris grabbed your hand and made you turn to see them...

.

*You looked at your loving theyfriend... But they felt tense while they hold on to you.

.

Before you knew it, they pulled you onto a hug

"Is everything okey Kris?" you asked them, they kissed your cheek and grabbed your hand.

"Yes, don't worry, let's get to and say hello to Ralsei and Lancer" They said while walking inside the structure... You didn't noticed but Kris had started to feel even more tense than before... You didn't knew why, but you ignored it, and still kept it in mind...

.

.

.

*Kris has been acting kind of weird... You had came into Lancer's home, Kris took out something... Is it...

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes                          No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "Back at it Again" See you later!