17 - I love you

(TW: This episode will contain a little bit of blood!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

(ENJOY)

You didn't went to school today, you were still traumatized for what had happened to Berdie, you were wondering if he was doing okay. It almost gave you a headache for all the thinking you have done, It almost drove you crazy. You really did not wanted to know anything at the moment...

.

.

.

*You hear you door knock.

.

.

.

You looked at the door a little confused about what to do... It could be anyone. Maybe your mother came back for some reason, or maybe was Berdie too? Your curiosity killed you and you walked to your big front door. But before you could open your door, it slammed your face.

.

.

.

"WHAT'S UUUUUP N/N-" Susie forced herself onto your house, when she noticed you wasn't there she looked behind the door to find your with a bleeding nose and a bruise in the same spot ". . . . Ouch, that hurts" Was all she said before making her way to you kitchen to get some food.

You just kept sobbing your broken nose, now the blood was now all over your hand and on their way to your carpeted floor. "WHAT THE HELL SUSIE?!" You have started crying, before you felt a cold towel on your hands, which you didn't asked before grabbing it. Kris was the one who gave it to you while they patted your head and closed the door.

"Susie, you need to wait for Y/N to open the door... AND THEN come to the house" They said in an angry tone. 

In which Susie replied with "YEAH, What ever, we didn't skip class to be with you little theyfriend did we?" She looked back with a cold juice in hands. "Also, Y/N, Buy more food mate, your food supply is so low, Lancer could survive for a week" The Dino laughed, but you were still hurting, and still crying.

Kris seemed offended by her attitude a little, but at the end they didn't mind... they just kept petting your head.

Susie kept on annoying you both, but eventually she left to go to the Dark World since 'You guys didn't wanted to hang out'.

"Are you feeling better?" Kris asked you while now cleaning your dried blood of your nose.

"A little... Susie hits really hard..." Kris just laughed and nodded

". . . Kris? Have you seen the missing posters?" You asked the green sweater kid, whom just kept cleaning your wound with a sad expression 

"I did, And to think even in a small town, someone could disappear" They said in a low voice before petting your head and smiling. "Don't worry, I wont let anyone ever hurt you. I promise N/N" 

You blushed at them, you really loved Kris so much. You didn't know what you could have done without them.

"I love you Kris~" You smiled cutely at them, they kissed your lips and smiled too.

"I love you even more my sweetheart~" They kept on kissing your, every time going a little more passionate about it. 

You both kept it on together. They stayed with you all day, kissing you and showering you with love. You didn't went to school that day.

.

.

.

POV Susie 

I have had enough of those two love birds. Yes I have just started a relationship with Noelle. But I am still a little disgusted about Kris, who would have though they could have gotten a soulmate? Specially for how quiet and awkward Kris was. They lately had started to talk everyday a little more since Y/n came.

I didn't though any of it. Maybe they just wanted to change a little? But it was still weird for me. I was still walking thought the dark world on my way to meet with the toothpaste and Lancer.

I just forced myself onto the palace. "SUP DUECE GANG!!" I screamed while Lancer came out of nowhere and hugged me. "Heyo Lancer! Anything you want to do tod-" He interrupted me.

"S-S-Susie! R-Ralsei needs to talk to you..." He said while starting to run away, followed by me.

I really didn't understood it at first, but if Ralsei wants to talk to me, it could be anything. Once I got onto his room on the castle, he was clearly scared. It is easy to tell, not only because he was shaking. He was also walking in circles. Most likely to be somehow... Distressed 

.

.

.

~Susie and Ralsei are slowly getting more info about what they want to know...

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .

Progress saved!! End of "I love you" See you later!

(a/n: DEUCE GAAAANG!! Shoutout to DeucesetGaming! That is his into on YouTube channel! GO and give him a big follow! Sorry for not updating again, I have tons of stuff! thank you for staying here! Have an amazing day!)