10 - Young love

It had become night. You and Kris had been all day out in the woods, exploring, wandering around the place and of course, once again, they confessed their feelings for you.

This time you accepted them, you couldn't say no after you both kissed! You would feel bad for rejecting them again, but the truth was, you had fallen for them. The HUMAN of the legend of DELTARUNE.

At the end of the day Kris took you home, and it was snowing like crazy. A snow storm was approaching the little town. So you and Kris decided to stay together at their house, and invited Susie over to the cozy house of the human kid.

.

.

"Sooo... what else are we going to do apart from watching this series...? It is getting kinda boring..." Susie said eating her popcorn, while you and Kris cuddled, it was cold so that helped you both stay warm.

"We can play video games after the movie ends" Kris answered while holding you closer to them, you smiled but then escaped the hug.

"Well I will make more popcorn, so please wait for me!" You went to the kitchen and started to bake some more popcorn, it would take a while, but them you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist, you turned to see your partner.

"Kris? Is everything okey buttercup?" You asked... just for you to let a small whimper out.

.

.

*Kris is munching slightly on your neck... They let a small mark on it too...

.

.

You wanted to stop them, but they hold your mouth shut while you kept on trying to moan.

"You are so cute (N/N). All the time" The popcorn was ready, and Kris let you go.

"W-why did you do that...?" You asked rubbing your neck

"Why not? Susie is busy watching the movie, and I wanted to do that with you..." Kris winked at you... GOD WHY THEY ARE SO HANDSOME?! It was just seconds until they kissed you, you tried to let go of the kiss, but it was too late. You were melting into the kiss that your partner was gifting to you... You heard a cough that made the kiss end... Susie.

"Sooo... You two are done kissing?" She said in disgusted... But Kris seemed annoyed by this still, they let you go

"You know Susie, it'll be nice if you also find a partner, maybe Noelle?" They suggested, Susie crossed her arms and looked away almost embarrassed

"Why is that? Just because she is cute doesn't mean that I LIKE her.... Still she wouldn't like me back... I am too scary for her I can tell..." She looked so sad... Wait a second, Susie being sad? That was a new thing of her. You were used to see her as a big bully and a creepy dino chick, but now she was sad? You had to help her.

"Well, Susie me and Kris can help you and Noelle to get together, we are all in this together you know?" You smiled at her, Kris was also on your side, Susie was their friend and they also wanted to help her with anything.

"Gee, guys I don't usually am this nice with people... but thanks" She said, you smiled, but in your head, you danced of happiness, Susie finally said a thank you!
.

.

*You decided to help your dino friend. First thing is first, invite the deer girl over to Kris's house.

.

.

You took your phone and stated dialing Noelle's number, it took a little time, but eventually she answered.

"Hi? (Y/N)?" The reindeer's shy voice speaked, you passed your phone to Susie, she surprisingly became also shy..

"H-HELLO?? N-NOELLE IS ME SUSIE!!" The Dino speaked in a loud voice trying to hide her embarrassment while she blushed.

"Oh? S-S-Susie! Why do you have (Y/N)'s phone?" She asked

"CAN YOU COME TO KRIS'S HOUSE-" She coughed and tried to remain cool "They, (Y/N) and I are having a small party sooo... Can you come over with us for a while? It's like a sleepover" Susie was now calm, or so you though, since she was still blushing

"Susie, you know I can't go, it's too cold, I will go tomorr-" She was interrupted by Susie

"Well too bad, because I was going to tell you that- I love you and maybe we can make something out of it!!" she hanged up the call and started blushing like a crazy person, she had just confessed to Noelle. Now She just waits for an answer.

"I think that was good Susie" Kris said while patting her shoulder, The purple dino didn't answer, she just kept her blush, paralyzed without knowing what she could do.

"Maybe we can all go to sleep? Noelle is very shy, she might be processing the information just know you know?" You suggested.

.

.

.

*Susie didn't answer yet again, she just got up and layed down on the couch to try and get some sleep... Was it a bad idea?

.

.

.

*You looked at Susie once again, she was in such a weird state for her personality... She was quiet for a while now, the same pinkish tone on her full face. And her hair covering her eyes...

.

.

.

You felt Kris picking you up. It surprised you a little that they where that strong, they carried you to their room and tugged you into their bed... You looked around the room, It was your first time inside their room.

.

*The room was small. Two beds in each side. One side had trophies, glowing stars and family photos, even a computer. The other was rather empty... But there was a bird cage on a red toy carriage...

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "Young Love" See you later!